These vehicle limits are batshit in-sane! Will be amazing to deploy entire teams to the front lines and not yell at every blueberry who gets in the wrong bird :D

• Like 3

3 hours ago, Connorsponner01 said:

God I hope they fixed Khami

Which one tho ? yesterday we played lrg khami and it went absolutely fine.

• Upvote 1

7 hours ago, =VG= Skitalez said:

AH-64 2+2

strange people who sitting on the lap of the pilot and the gunner: " - what?!?"

*ahem*

biggbodybrougham_Military_Apache%2520Pics_Apache3.jpg

for that extra firepower

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

Oh hell yes, finally a Chinook can carry almost a platoon worth of infantry to the front.... did they decide on 24 over 32 for balance reasons?

Edit: I didnt even think of the limitations of the model itself, we need a bigger model lol.

12 hours ago, =VG= Acro1 said:

These vehicle limits are batshit in-sane! Will be amazing to deploy entire teams to the front lines and not yell at every blueberry who gets in the wrong bird :D

Definitely! watched the vid, The BTR and BMPs will be carrying passengers on top of the vehicles. will be fun to destroy 1.  

11 hours ago, LangMaster said:

Ghost pilot one

• Like 1

12 hours ago, LangMaster said:

If you fly OOB on any layer of Khami your hud freezes, controls get remapped, and your character gets turned into living dead. Dead on the score board, alive in game. If you exit the aircraft it will put you into a half-ass third-person camera. I believe it only applies to jets though. I haven't seen anyone in a helicopter experience the glitch.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Golden said:

If you fly OOB on any layer of Khami your hud freezes, controls get remapped, and your character gets turned into living dead. Dead on the score board, alive in game. If you exit the aircraft it will put you into a half-ass third-person camera. I believe it only applies to jets though. I haven't seen anyone in a helicopter experience the glitch.

Wow this game is trully the only one lol. Impressive how a map can absolutely fuck up your game lol.

8 hours ago, CptHawk said:

Oh hell yes, finally a Chinook can carry almost a platoon worth of infantry to the front.... did they decide on 24 over 32 for balance reasons?

Edit: I didnt even think of the limitations of the model itself, we need a bigger model lol.

We need you to buy a graphics card, weiner boy. Rebuild that 2003 spud.

2 hours ago, =VG= 22..12 said:

nvm is bug u see on the hmv icon 3 seats but they 5 and im havin problem to upload the pic try 2 fix that

No, this is intentional. The only seats shown are the 'crewmember' seats, being the driver/pilot, codriver/copilot/commander, and any gunner.

• Upvote 2

So either Khami is broken again or the Server currently has issues. I am trying to join and everytime it crashes to desktop "Celaning up resources". I was wondering why it was empty :(

29 minutes ago, Connorsponner01 said:

So either Khami is broken again or the Server currently has issues. I am trying to join and everytime it crashes to desktop "Celaning up resources". I was wondering why it was empty :(

Project Reality Log File
PRLauncher.exe started at: 2020-09-28T08:36:42
	Warning: Error reading PR game memory
Warning: Unable to find localized text for id: HUD_LEVELNAME_

• Like 1