NOTICE: Our Project Reality Demo / Tracker files are not getting uploaded here to the website.  We are working on the issue and expect it to be resolved within a few weeks.  The files are still being recorded, and will be provided to anyone including public players via direct request.  Send a message to (in order of availability) SemlerPDX, STARK, or m823us, with the date/time and map name, and we will provide you with the corresponding file.  Thank you all for your patience!

1 hour ago, Hoops0320 said:

I have been playing squad recently and i was wondering if anyone would like to join me.

I played it 2016, inf-only - no Vehicle introduced. Same gameplay as PR with some minor differences. Shitty performance. I actually played with Karakut but i didn't knew that times who he was (Squad-Community etc.)

I tested it recently on the new pc, run's well and smooth. Keep pressing the F-key??, not sure yet, to get into a vehicle, turn engine on, get out. A Little bit ARMA feeling but better.

I heared many not so nice things about Squad like noone like to play medic because of whatever. Can you enlight me what's going on there?

Squad is in a pretty good state rn with a good amount of servers up and frequent updates. Most games i join i get a squad that all has mics and the communication is great, there is always at least one medic in each squad but normally not two because the second medic only has iron sights.

There is not much i can really say that is bad about the game apart from the fact that it is still in development and some people could say that there is not enough content but personally i think it is great.

• Upvote 2

47 minutes ago, =VG= Fastjack said:

I played it 2016, inf-only - no Vehicle introduced. Same gameplay as PR with some minor differences. Shitty performance. I actually played with Karakut but i didn't knew that times who he was (Squad-Community etc.)

I tested it recently on the new pc, run's well and smooth. Keep pressing the F-key??, not sure yet, to get into a vehicle, turn engine on, get out. A Little bit ARMA feeling but better.

I heared many not so nice things about Squad like noone like to play medic because of whatever. Can you enlight me what's going on there?

I bough squad 2 months ago and was quite negatively surprised. I do not really like the gameplay, it affects me like pr in negative ... I can not explain it, it all seemed inhibited somehow.

I have the feeling that at Pr very long on the small wheels turned until you had a good mix of gameplay and realism.
in squad, the extremely real-related feels extremely unreal ... even if it is only a start button press or stay at the track on vehicles.

2 hours ago, Hoops0320 said:

I have been playing squad recently and i was wondering if anyone would like to join me.

I would still play squad again, because it's still changing a lot and I've never really played squad intensively ...

59 minutes ago, =VG= Fastjack said:

I tested it recently on the new pc, run's well and smooth.

on a i3 +3,8ghz, 1050ti, 16gb not playable. (on this mashine i run pr mostly)

on a i7 8700, 1060, 16gb smooth till the last update. now i have to close all other programs to run it smooth.

• Upvote 1