Jump to content
Sciddles

Community Growth and Development

Recommended Posts

I am so pleased!

In recent weeks this community has embraced what I was trying to say. I see veterans leading squads, teaching, helping. It's F'ing awesome! The best part is I see more and more new names playing. Our veterans are working to grow this community and I love it!

Thank you guys and you know who you are! 

  • Like 1
  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Sciddles said:

I am so pleased!

In recent weeks this community has embraced what I was trying to say. I see veterans leading squads, teaching, helping. It's F'ing awesome! The best part is I see more and more new names playing. Our veterans are working to grow this community and I love it!

Thank you guys and you know who you are! 

Agreed its nice seeing the new players enjoy the game

  • Like 1
  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
48 minutes ago, Zeee said:

Agreed its nice seeing the new players enjoy the game

Meanwhile new players: "HOW TO SIT?"

  • Upvote 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, =VG= Skitalez said:

Meanwhile new players: "HOW TO SIT?"

The only way to sit comrade
5ff8808391aa2_ENDSCREEN.jpg.d250b7f596531e3babd4203ef5810fca.jpg
On top of each other, on top of defeated enemy's asset

  • Like 6
  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, =VG= Vanillapop said:

Let's all go to muttrah city for vacation this year lol

So rush Muttrah!  I like it.  We may have to employ some more people to  do the !fly command though...

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This is a good topic. Just to add, there are seasoned players who are not pros. They play only when their time allows it and for fun. They are not newbies but because they're not as good as the pros or veterans, they still commit mistakes. They also need to be encourage to maintain the player base.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/10/2021 at 4:15 PM, KilRoy- said:

This is a good topic. Just to add, there are seasoned players who are not pros. They play only when their time allows it and for fun. They are not newbies but because they're not as good as the pros or veterans, they still commit mistakes. They also need to be encourage to maintain the player base.

100%

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×