ATTN PR ADMINS: PR COOP Server is on a NEW VERSION - Join the server at least once to register your new ID in server files, then send message to m823us or SemlerPDX and we'll restore it to the Admins list.       (dismiss this message by clicking the "X")  →

=VG= BinkleDinkle

PR COOP thread 1.6

I find it astonishing that after months available for testing they still manage to release a product which is totally fucking broken on things that weren't broken before.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

Ok so after the 1.6.2 patch the server is not showing anymore, tried to join through direct ip but it gives me that "your rank is not high enaugh" BS now... well quess ill join after it gets fixed if it gets fixed :D

PS. I joined earlier today when the 1.6.1 patch was live and didnt have this issue then :) oh PR how i love you and your many many many wonderful "Features" :D

3 hours ago, Xenalite said:

I find it astonishing that after months available for testing they still manage to release a product which is totally fucking broken on things that weren't broken before.

You and me both. They really outdid themselves this time, especially with the steam link. Crash and burn on this one boys.

• Like 1

People complain 1.6 taking too long.

People complain when PR push it.

People complain about others making accounts just to troll on servers.

People complain about PR add features to help prevent such accounts.

Damned if they do.

Damned if they don't.

Just be thankful there is a 1.6

• Upvote 5

43 minutes ago, =VG= BinkleDinkle said:

Damned if they do.

Damned if they don't.

A lot of these mistakes could have been avoided. This 1.6 was slapped together just like pretty much every other big update. It's pretty surprising that they push out updates that they've had ample time to flesh out. No one twisted their arms and told them to rush. I think we all just expected a solid update after all the time that it's taken. That's the general sentiment.

I don't think they're damned if they do or don't. I think people are pretty justified in their disdain for this "big update." That is literally murdering coop and preventing people from playing on other servers because of their steam accounts and no fault of their own. Frankly I think it's unfair. That's like failing a whole class when one person gets an F on their project. I don't agree with the steam account deal personally. I don't think it'll help as much as people are betting. I do think it'll drive some people away. People troll in video games. People cheat in video games. That's the way it is.

But oh well. Here we are. Unable to play. Again. Because of a shotgun update that's pretty broken.

Here's to hoping it all gets fixed in a timely manner.

• Upvote 3

30 minutes ago, =VG= BinkleDinkle said:

Damned if they do.

Damned if they don't.

which is summarized a little too simply.

so you can suppress any criticism. and you can also be thankful and still disagree with the result.
especially if after this long time the result is so buggy that it leads to the fact that coop is hardly playable and many players may be excluded from deployment in the future.

• Upvote 4

Server updated... mumble tested... all is well.  Cheers!

(gonna go make my coffee and breakfast now... glad that was a quick one)

• Upvote 2

I've updated the server to 1.6.0.2

The ProCdump did create a dump file, but uncertain which map/etc. was running.  Will need to use file creation time to gleen the details, cross reference with the demo/tracker files which will show what map was running at what time ( http://veterans-gaming.com/demofiles// )

These files are mirrored at SA forums on RealityMod website (SA License Holders and Moderators only, FYI, link won't work for most of you) https://www.realitymod.com/forum/showthread.php?t=149684

PRBF2_w32ded.exe_200502_045242.zip

PRBF2_w32ded.exe_200502_205200.zip

PRBF2_w32ded.exe_200502_230200.zip

PRBF2_w32ded.exe_200503_035504.zip

PRBF2_w32ded.exe_200503_074814.zip

PRBF2_w32ded.exe_200503_180833.zip

PRBF2_w32ded.exe_200504_010155.zip

PRBF2_w32ded.exe_200504_194845.zip

PRBF2_w32ded.exe_200504_222351.zip

PRBF2_w32ded.exe_200505_000200-001022.zip

PRBF2_w32ded.exe_200505_001553-002340.zip

PRBF2_w32ded.exe_200505_003019.zip

PR v1.6.0.3:

PRBF2_w32ded.exe_200505_085727.zip

PRBF2_w32ded.exe_200505_094306.zip

PRBF2_w32ded.exe_200505_095953.zip

PRBF2_w32ded.exe_200505_100216.zip

PRBF2_w32ded.exe_200505_103705.zip

PRBF2_w32ded.exe_200505_104357.zip

PRBF2_w32ded.exe_200505_105026.zip

PRBF2_w32ded.exe_200505_111838.zip

PRBF2_w32ded.exe_200505_112627.zip

PRBF2_w32ded.exe_200505_113101.zip

PRBF2_w32ded.exe_200505_122841.zip

PRBF2_w32ded.exe_200505_130435.zip

PRBF2_w32ded.exe_200505_132708.zip

PRBF2_w32ded.exe_200505_135854.zip

PRBF2_w32ded.exe_200505_143628.zip

PRBF2_w32ded.exe_200505_163236.zip

Python Errors v1.6.0.0-v1.6.0.3 (before reinstallation Tuesday):

python_errors_v1.6.0.1-v1.6.0.3.zip

PRBF2_w32ded.exe_200506_000209.zip

PRBF2_w32ded.exe_200506_000822.zip

PRBF2_w32ded.exe_200506_012134.zip

Python Errors v1.6.0.3 (after reinstallation Tuesday):

python_errors_v1.6.0.3.zip

Edited by =VG= SemlerPDX
*new crash logs
  • Upvote 1

7 hours ago, Xenalite said:

There is no need to point the fingers on the whole DEV Team. They don't deserve it for what they did all over the years for the PR community.

Also, products from any AAA Company are bugged as hell when they come out and mostly never got fixed because it get replaced by another product, from same company, with the same name, with another number behind it and we paying money for it.

But i share your feelings Xenalite. It feels like sabotage when i look back on all incidents that happend in the past.

(SIDENOTE) : I'm saying it feels like sabotage, not saying it is one)

At least, we got a blue loading bar :b0209: (new MEME)

• Upvote 4

39 minutes ago, =VG= SemlerPDX said:

Server updated... mumble tested... all is well.  Cheers!

(gonna go make my coffee and breakfast now... glad that was a quick one)

Thanks for your work Semler

Appreciate it.

• Upvote 3

41 minutes ago, whtz said:

*looks through window as the sun sets*

Coffe? Allright.

I know, right?  It's almost like people other than you don't live in Lithuania....   then again, I could be some sort of dark wizard .... ya just never know in this crazy world.  :tatice_03:  (just teasin - gotta have fun with that)

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, Nexwiiz said:

major server ctd for coop pr 1.6.2 (on coop khami)

Rokk, Skirmisher and me can confirm- we were getting constant CTDs on khami every 10 minutes or so in tank squad. I had also gotten one on an earlier map. No error log or message- just dropped to desktop. I had also gotten a similar CTD on Qwai River the round before.

• Upvote 3

Fallujah (Immersion breakers)

1. cpname_fallujah_west_coop64_upstreet_2     = humans can spawn on - missing OnlyForAI
  2. cpname_fallujah_west_coop64_upstreet_4     = humans can spawn on - missing OnlyForAI
  3. cpname_fallujah_west_coop64_crossroads_2   = humans can spawn on - missing OnlyForAI
  4. cpname_fallujah_west_coop64_crossroads_3   = humans can spawn on - missing OnlyForAI
  5. cpname_fallujah_west_coop64_crossroads_4   = humans can spawn on - missing OnlyForAI
  6. cpname_fallujah_west_coop64_crossroads_5   = humans can spawn on - missing OnlyForAI
  7. cpname_fallujah_west_coop64_crossroads_6   = humans can spawn on - missing OnlyForAI
  8. cpname_fallujah_west_coop64_crossroads_7   = humans can spawn on - missing OnlyForAI
  9. cpname_fallujah_west_coop64_crossroads_8   = humans can spawn on - missing OnlyForAI
  10. cpname_fallujah_west_coop64_crossroads_9   = humans can spawn on - missing OnlyForAI
  11. cpname_fallujah_west_coop64_crossroads_10  = humans can spawn on - missing OnlyForAI
  12. cpname_fallujah_west_coop64_mosque_1       = humans can spawn on - missing OnlyForAI
  13. cpname_fallujah_west_coop64_mosque_2       = humans can spawn on - missing OnlyForAI
  14. cpname_fallujah_west_coop64_mosque_5       = humans can spawn on - missing OnlyForAI
  15. cpname_fallujah_west_coop64_mosque_6       = humans can spawn on - missing OnlyForAI
  16. cpname_fallujah_west_coop64_mosque_7       = humans can spawn on - missing OnlyForAI
  17. cpname_fallujah_west_coop64_mosque_8       = humans can spawn on - missing OnlyForAI
  18. cpname_fallujah_west_coop64_mosque_9       = humans can spawn on - missing OnlyForAI
  19. cpname_fallujah_west_coop64_upstreet_5     = humans can spawn on - missing OnlyForAI
  20. cpname_fallujah_west_coop64_upstreet_6     = humans can spawn on - missing OnlyForAI
  21. cpname_fallujah_west_coop64_downstreet_1   = humans can spawn on - missing OnlyForAI
  22. cpname_fallujah_west_coop64_downstreet_2   = humans can spawn on - missing OnlyForAI
  23. cpname_fallujah_west_coop64_downstreet_8   = humans can spawn on - missing OnlyForAI
  24. cpname_fallujah_west_coop64_downstreet_9   = humans can spawn on - missing OnlyForAI
  25. cpname_fallujah_west_coop64_downstreet_10  = humans can spawn on - missing OnlyForAI
  26. cpname_fallujah_west_coop64_suburbs_1      = humans can spawn on - missing OnlyForAI   
  27. cpname_fallujah_west_coop64_suburbs_2      = humans can spawn on - missing OnlyForAI
  28. cpname_fallujah_west_coop64_suburbs_6      = humans can spawn on - missing OnlyForAI
  29. cpname_fallujah_west_coop64_suburbs_7      = humans can spawn on - missing OnlyForAI
  30. cpname_fallujah_west_coop64_suburbs_11     = humans can spawn on - missing OnlyForAI
  31. cpname_fallujah_west_coop64_suburbs_12     = humans can spawn on - missing OnlyForAI
  32. cpname_fallujah_west_coop64_redcross_1     = humans can spawn on - missing OnlyForAI
  33. cpname_fallujah_west_coop64_redcross_2     = humans can spawn on - missing OnlyForAI
  34. cpname_fallujah_west_coop64_redcross_3     = humans can spawn on - missing OnlyForAI
  35. cpname_fallujah_west_coop64_redcross_4     = humans can spawn on - missing OnlyForAI
  36. cpname_fallujah_west_coop64_redcross_5     = humans can spawn on - missing OnlyForAI
  37. cpname_fallujah_west_coop64_redcross_6     = humans can spawn on - missing OnlyForAI
  38. cpname_fallujah_west_coop64_redcross_9     = humans can spawn on - missing OnlyForAI
  39. cpname_fallujah_west_coop64_redcross_10    = humans can spawn on - missing OnlyForAI
  40. cpname_fallujah_west_coop64_hospital_1     = humans can spawn on - missing OnlyForAI
  41. cpname_fallujah_west_coop64_hospital_2     = humans can spawn on - missing OnlyForAI
  42. cpname_fallujah_west_coop64_hospital_3     = humans can spawn on - missing OnlyForAI
  43. cpname_fallujah_west_coop64_hospital_4     = humans can spawn on - missing OnlyForAI
  44. cpname_fallujah_west_coop64_hospital_5     = humans can spawn on - missing OnlyForAI
  45. cpname_fallujah_west_coop64_hospital_6     = humans can spawn on - missing OnlyForAI
  46. cpname_fallujah_west_coop64_hospital_7     = humans can spawn on - missing OnlyForAI
  47. cpname_fallujah_west_coop64_hospital_8     = humans can spawn on - missing OnlyForAI
  48. cpname_fallujah_west_coop64_hospital_9     = humans can spawn on - missing OnlyForAI
  49. cpname_fallujah_west_coop64_hospital_12    = humans can spawn on - missing OnlyForAI
  50. cpname_fallujah_west_coop64_hospital_13    = humans can spawn on - missing OnlyForAI
  51. cpname_fallujah_west_coop64_upstreet_7     = humans can spawn on - missing OnlyForAI
  52. cpname_fallujah_west_coop64_upstreet_8     = humans can spawn on - missing OnlyForAI
  53. cpname_fallujah_west_coop64_upstreet_9     = humans can spawn on - missing OnlyForAI
  54. cpname_fallujah_west_coop64_usmain_13      = should be set to humans only - missing OnlyForHuman
  55. cpname_fallujah_west_coop64_usmain_16      = should be set to humans only - missing OnlyForHuman
  56. cpname_fallujah_west_coop64_suburbs_10     = missing AIEnterOnSpawn (botmortar)
The OrderPositions for vehicles and soldiers are fine, so that is not the cause the errors/crashs.

Question: Fallujah has a new navmesh? It seems to me so when i look in the aipathfinding creation/changing dates.
  • Upvote 1

23 hours ago, =VG= Fastjack said:

At least, we got a blue loading bar

My personal favourite : )

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

13 minutes ago, =VG= STARK said:

My personal favourite : )

I said that only because of the crashes. You join, play 2 minutes, crash, watch loading bar for 5 minutes, join, play 2 minutes, crash, watching loading bar 5 minutes and …………………..

• Upvote 4

23 hours ago, =VG= Fastjack said:

I said that only because of the crashes. You join, play 2 minutes, crash, watch loading bar for 5 minutes, join, play 2 minutes, crash, watching loading bar 5 minutes and …………………..

I either CTD or get kicked from the server every 5-10 minutes. I won't be bothering with PR until this is resolved. It's quite unplayable for me right now lol.

On 4/30/2020 at 11:10 AM, Double_13 said:

As I am currently maintaining coop please report all the In-game bugs as detailed as possible (screenshots and layer). From spawnpoints that cause deadspawn to no endround bleeding flags, the more the better.

As for coop ww2. Due to unresolved issues I was not able to upload these, I hope the issues can be resolved soon so that the maps can be added to an official update. 

for now you have to enjoy the nearly 50 fixed layers and new layers such as jabal 128 ( enjoy finding the forklift) 

Known fixed issues
Koz alt bmp1 respawn times (pushed for next update)

Saareema (ru-carrier broken)

Beirut (ru carrier broken)

Vadso (carrier broken)

Fixed, huh?

• Upvote 1

Getting a lot of random crashes to desktop on Bamyan Alt and especially on Khamisiyah Alt. Haven't played the other layers of that map yet. I can concur with what Carkidd said.

The VG Coop server seems to be crashing a lot lately as well, completely randomly. Seems to be crashing on the Outpost map too.

• Upvote 2