Website Updates and Upgrades are still underway! We don't expect any further downtime, but we thank you for your patience as we restore themes and other elements including the Chatbox.

PR Coop - Another coop map yay.

R-CON LangMaster

8 hours ago, LangMaster said:

What if we just get a private server for PR where we will keep all fixed maps and modded maps on website and people will be able to download them and play on the private server.

Would it be good for the community relationship between =VG= and Reality Devteam? NO, they already bitching enough about =VG= and would like to see our server license removed.

Would it be good for the playerbase? No, people are to lazy to download custommaps etc. Splitting us few would end in playing only with few and you dont get in touch with new people.

Actually we are in charge of a PR privet testserver with many modified stuff and custommaps and if i want  we would have maps with cas huey's and MK19 doorguns. Problem is its not AAS4 coop. Capture the flag is B O R I N G. Doing every round the same thing, playing every round in the smae map area, etc.

Creating a new powerhorse for =VG= was never a problem. 

• Upvote 2

The server idea was a bit of a joke but yeah sure. whatever.

3 hours ago, =VG= Fastjack said:

Seriously, i will smoke the same shit you smoking.

One hour earlier:

Is there a word about the carentan being std ? no.  I was talking about the alt so don't pin point words.

Also i am not a smoker. but oxygen is pretty fun.

2 hours ago, =VG= Fastjack said:

ctually we are in charge of a PR privet testserver with many modified stuff and custommaps and if i want  we would have maps with cas huey's and MK19 doorguns. Problem is its not AAS4 coop. Capture the flag is B O R I N G. Doing every round the same thing, playing every round in the smae map area, etc.

Creating a new powerhorse for =VG= was never a problem. 

I am trying my best to introduce something from the other gamemodes but as you are running coop most of the stuff does not even matter, as example on the adak beta i was really trying to put it air capture points like the falklands has, but nothing works sadly. i have one idea on a game mode, but i will have to finish my map that i am working on, it would be something like an attack and defense and we would be at the defense side, and it might actually work with the default settings we have.

2 hours ago, =VG= Fastjack said:

Would it be good for the community relationship between =VG= and Reality Devteam? NO, they already bitching enough about =VG= and would like to see our server license removed.

Oh? then why the f am i even trying at this point when we won't be able to play soon anyways, i guess we better start moving to =SEA= coop server :omegalul:.

Maybe i will get to trade my model if i ever finish it for our game time on VG server. lol

• Confused 1

On 7/13/2021 at 4:59 PM, =VG= Fastjack said:

Why is the relationship that bad? I always remember us being seen like the retarded child of the community (because we play against bots I assume), but why so much disdain?

We have been pulling in new players pretty much daily for the last 6 months or so.  Because everyone first tries to play coop, and we are a rather welcoming community. And then some move on to deployment and some stay with us. They should be thankful.

But I guess I miss out all the drama behind the curtains between all these development divas.

• Upvote 2

5 hours ago, Johnny__Rico said:

Why is the relationship that bad? I always remember us being seen like the retarded child of the community (because we play against bots I assume), but why so much disdain?

that is not only in the direction of Coop but also with each other. but you are right that we are perceived more as annoying and stupid. this is also true for most of the other coop servers, which is why i only played at vg for years because the other servers are kindergarten.

but i have to say my deployment experiences weren't better... ^^  it's more chaos and it's much more toxic. I think because the elitist feeling is very high. you can define it very well by devaluing others. whether noob, coop, sniper,... trigger words that can be used to enhance yourself. because you are better.

your squad is better than the guy with the sniper kit that's why people laugh at him, deployment feels better and more tactical than coop and laughs at us. but with a sniper kit on kokan i am often number 1 and can secure a flag almost on my own. and with coop it is sometimes more tactical because there is no chaos and confusion on both sides. maximum on one side...^^ 

and I also think at deployment you are often "against each other" in groups... because you fight against each other. we play together... as a team against bots. the inner attitude is a little different. we have nothing to loose because that are bots... they have pride and glory that has to be defendet against other humans...sounds stupid but I see many rivalries in PR... but at coop they are much lower.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

• 4 months later...

Those who don't read discord or are not active often, here are two new layers coming up, some vehicles may change.

Spoiler

unknown.png

Spoiler

unknown.png

Spoiler

Edci5Ub.png

Large layer as again focused on being hard and played usually with full server, alt is more of a chill 25ish player style but still balanced.
Also next update should bring bunch of coop map fixes and quality of life updated from suchar, especially fixing all the non existent ticket bleed on finishing a map.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 2

8 hours ago, DankyTheFemboy said:

I like the new bijar large. Seems pretty interesting but id love if there was some sort of CAS helicopter for the russians too

Will hill 488 by any chance get fixed? Admins avoid it because apparently it crashes

I don't remember Hill 488 crashing we played it not long ago

• 2 months later...
  • R-CON LangMaster changed the title to PR Coop - Another coop map yay.
  • 2 weeks later...