Website Updates and Upgrades are still underway! We don't expect any further downtime, but we thank you for your patience as we restore themes and other elements including the Chatbox.

[poll] Restart the Korean Campaign?

CobaltUK

I am using the Poll window above, but you must also post a reply with your vote - this is only for active BMS pilots on our server, and this is the only way to enforce that. It's been 18 days since North Korea attacked, they've been getting pummeled ever since. I hear the weather is pretty foul. Should we restart to Day 1?

Feel free to write input and observations if you wish, I'd rather put it to a poll and a discussion each time rather than just restart it on you regular and dedicated pilots. The beauty of a Campaign that can run for weeks is to see the progress you make as players and the progress of the war on the ground due to your actions. It's up to you all when the server should be restarted to Day 1 from now on, these polls will come up each month. I'll keep them up for a short time each time, depending on the number of replies, so get your vote in or your points heard before the decision is made. Also, know that any suggestion to restart the server to day 1 will not be a swift process and you must allow time for these votes, hoping to keep this under 24-48 hours until a decision is made.
!hi

*(So I can see the votes, I have voted YES, but I have no opinion truly - I'm on my laptop and can't even fly if I wanted. FYI)

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It won't even be an issue. VG BMS will remain up as long as there is internets. ;)

**UPDATE: Server has now been restarted to Day 1 (Mar. 27 10:45 PST)
locking thread - will post another one after several weeks when the next campaign starts getting stale, it's up to the players.
!hi