Website Updates and Upgrades are still underway! We don't expect any further downtime, but we thank you for your patience as we restore themes and other elements including the Chatbox.

[Arma Event] Operation Sandstorm

=VG= Sausag3

EVENT POSTPONED DUE TO UNEXPECTED WORK COMMITMENTS 

APOLOGIES FOR ANY INCONVINEINCE

DATE WILL BE MOVED TO ANOTHER DATE TBC

Arma 3 Event

Player count: 10 sign-ups + 14 Reserve Slots

Operation Sandstorm

Server name: VETERANS-GAMING | Op Sandstorm| TS3.VETERANS-GAMING.COM

IP: 5.9.23.136:2402

Password: ---

image.jpeg.3d2872cab2164813ec415c4ecbf6aba1.jpeg

MAP: Takistan

image.jpeg.e64ef780907010bd8d3ba33651b7e781.jpeg

OBJECTIVE:

Assault the indicated objectives on the map that is heavily protected by the Middle Eastern Extremist with lots of pain and lots of stress, in order to survive, you need eyeballs all over your head as the enemy can be anywhere and everywhere along your way with deadly firepower that can rip you apart in seconds

This event is a pretty similar play style to PR coop as demonstrated many events ago by @=VG= The_Polish_Guy

OPFOR assets:

Infantry

Light vehicles

Light Armored Vehicles

Lots of Emplacements 

BLUFOR assets:

1 Infantry Squad

1 Fire Support Section

1 Logistics/Trans/Vehicle Support Team

1 Reserve Recon Team

MODS (shouldn't change):

ARMA 3 Preset 3CB.html

ARMA 3 Preset 3CB Optional.html

[Command]

Event Commander: =VG= Sausag3

[Team 1 - Infantry Squad]

Squad Leader: =VG= Deathdealer

Machinegunner: =VG= Blizzard

Grenadier Rifleman: =VG= XOR

Medic: =VG= Stixon

Rifleman AT (NLAW): =VG= Ingo

Marksman: =VG= Connor

Rifleman AT (NLAW):

Medic: Hoops

[Team 2 - LOGI/TRANS/FIRE SUPPORT]

Team Leader: =VG= Keed

Medic: =VG= Solarflame

Engineer:

Engineer:

[Reserve - Recon Squad]

Squad Leader: =VG= Batmeme

Marksman: =VG= The_Polish_Guy

Marksman: =VG= GRNANDGLD

Medic: =VG= Squirrel

Automatic Rifleman: =VG= Nabil999

Automatic Rifleman: Sniper_Igor

Medic: System

Rifleman AT (NLAW): Chickenjason123

[Reserve 2 - AT Squad]

Squad Leader:

Medic:

AT:

AT:

We will be hosting a training map for an hour before the event. I really encourage everyone who isn't confident with ACE Medical or anything else, to join.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

*UPDATE*

I Have merged the former "Team 2 Fire Support Team" with Team 1 to fill slots as I don't expect the slots to be fully filled. Your roles will still be the same after the merge.

Slots are still available in both Team 1 and the Reserve so if you haven't signed up yet and want to then now is your chance.

I would suggest taking any of the AT slots as there are some light armor around and some emplacements that may be hard to kill without extremely accurate gunfire.

For the Logi/Trans/Fire Support (Jesus that is a long name, you know what I'll just call it Vehicle Support): So I'm talking to @=VG= keed and @=VG= Solar

You will have access to two armed vehicles:

2x COYOTE TSV

3CB BAF Vehicles – 3 Commando Brigade

They are both armed with a HMG and a GPMG so you can either crew it together for more firepower or solo both of them for more logistics/trans

You will be able to load boxes of Ammunition / Launchers / Grenades / Medical Equipment into those vehicles to act as your Logistical role for the team.

There are a few seats on the vehicle so you can carry out the role of Transport close to the fight if anyone inevitably dies on the battlefield and respawns at the FOB

You will have access to a Mortar with a limited ammo supply that can be loaded in the vehicle and deployed out anywhere you choose to setup a mortar position

Mortar fire missions can only be requested by the leaders of the Infantry squads or the anyone with a long range radio incase their leaders are incapacitated (Please remind them that its available to use because without it it will make the fighting quite difficult)

You will be both qualified as engineers, the vehicles will have repair kits and spare wheel inside. I am saying this because you barely have any armor, even PKM shots may harm the vehicle and there is barely any protection, So be careful and take your time. 

• =VG= keed unpinned and unfeatured this topic
  • 1 month later...