Jump to content

Creator Stage =VG=


=VG= Connor
 Share

Recommended Posts

Playing around with some new video editing software. Thought I would share my first attempt.

Couple of issues in the production process. Seems YouTube compresses oddly so some effects didn't come out as intended. I welcome comments and any advice from seasoned video producers. Cheers!

  • Like 6
  • Upvote 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 3 weeks later...

a small project that was just about trying sequencing on three different devices at the same time.

apolitical-political, convict without taking a stand...

Poly-Ticks - Cancel Culture! Mini-Maxi E.P.:

https://j3sus.net/media/Poly-Ticks/Poly-Ticks - just a monoeuver.mp3

https://j3sus.net/media/Poly-Ticks/Poly-Ticks - Butchers Homerun.mp3

https://j3sus.net/media/Poly-Ticks/Poly-Ticks - Clear sky over kiew2.mp3

https://j3sus.net/media/Poly-Ticks/Poly-Ticks - collateral rape.mp3

https://j3sus.net/media/Poly-Ticks/Poly-Ticks - I came, I saw, I sequenced.mp3

 

  • Model:Samples:Drums
  • RD6:Somesnare
  • Crave:Basslines+OutaspaceARPs
  • Pro1:BASS!
  • Neutron:Percussion+Noises+ARPs
  • TD3:BASS!
  • TG500:Percussions
  • Keystep Pro: sEq
  • Ugly reverb: TC Skysurfer
  • Nice Delay: FX600
  • Other Reverbs:VST-Plugins
all one or two takes, mixed live, the stereo sum was edited with comp, eq and the like afterwards.
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, =VG= 0100011000101 said:

a small project that was just about trying sequencing on three different devices at the same time.

apolitical-political, convict without taking a stand...

Poly-Ticks - Cancel Culture! Mini-Maxi E.P.:

https://j3sus.net/media/Poly-Ticks/Poly-Ticks - just a monoeuver.mp3

https://j3sus.net/media/Poly-Ticks/Poly-Ticks - Butchers Homerun.mp3

https://j3sus.net/media/Poly-Ticks/Poly-Ticks - Clear sky over kiew2.mp3

https://j3sus.net/media/Poly-Ticks/Poly-Ticks - collateral rape.mp3

https://j3sus.net/media/Poly-Ticks/Poly-Ticks - I came, I saw, I sequenced.mp3

 

  • Model:Samples:Drums
  • RD6:Somesnare
  • Crave:Basslines+OutaspaceARPs
  • Pro1:BASS!
  • Neutron:Percussion+Noises+ARPs
  • TD3:BASS!
  • TG500:Percussions
  • Keystep Pro: sEq
  • Ugly reverb: TC Skysurfer
  • Nice Delay: FX600
  • Other Reverbs:VST-Plugins
all one or two takes, mixed live, the stereo sum was edited with comp, eq and the like afterwards.

It's the factorio base spaghetti again!, i like the clear sky over Kyiv it sound similar to a dark electro, i am into that kind of stuff, reminds me of overwerks music, 
i love this guy, he is able to put orchestra into electro in a really original way.

 

 

  • Upvote 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 3 weeks later...

It has happened again:

Poly-Ticks - mobile crematoriums

  • Model:Samples:Drums
  • RD6:BDandSnare
  • Crave:OutaspaceARP
  • Pro1:BASS!
  • Neutron:FirstBass
  • TD3:ACID
  • Keystep Pro: sEq
  • Reverb: Motu Onboard-Reverb
  • Nice Delay: FX600
  • Compressor on BD:Composer Pro
  • Sidechain comp on Pro1:Composer Pro

Onetake, Stereosum edited with comp and eq.

  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 5/2/2022 at 2:08 AM, =VG= 0100011000101 said:

It has happened again:

Poly-Ticks - mobile crematoriums

  • Model:Samples:Drums
  • RD6:BDandSnare
  • Crave:OutaspaceARP
  • Pro1:BASS!
  • Neutron:FirstBass
  • TD3:ACID
  • Keystep Pro: sEq
  • Reverb: Motu Onboard-Reverb
  • Nice Delay: FX600
  • Compressor on BD:Composer Pro
  • Sidechain comp on Pro1:Composer Pro

Onetake, Stereosum edited with comp and eq.

Well, i must say that, this one is pretty well balanced mix!

"Poly-Ticks-mobile crematoriums that run out of gas.mp3" i also laughed hard AF... :D

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 5/6/2022 at 3:43 PM, =AMPH= said:

Well, i must say that, this one is pretty well balanced mix!

thanks, but with the new mixer everything is different...its a dream with routing, the eqs and the 4 aux busses but now there are too many choices...^^

 

 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

https://j3sus.net/media/Poly-Ticks/Poly-Ticks - Nuclear Scharmützel [2022-05-08 052647].mp3

  • Model:Samples:Drums
  • RD6:Clap
  • Crave:OutaspaceARP
  • Pro1:BASS!
  • Neutron:Bass
  • TD3:ACID
  • Keystep Pro: ARP
  • Reverb: Motu Onboard-Reverb
  • Nice Delay: FX600
  • and my new mixer 😜
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy