Website Updates and Upgrades are still underway! We don't expect any further downtime, but we thank you for your patience as we restore themes and other elements including the Chatbox.

If I drop a crate, but hit someone ,what should I do

spiderw

On 6/21/2024 at 4:54 PM, spiderw said:

If I drop a crate, but hit someone ,what should I do

Apologize....

also: git gud (practice offline or elsewhere)

If it becomes a trending pattern, you may be grounded until you can demonstrate proper use of this asset.  Don't let it come to that.

• Haha 1

Or you can drop it next to the friendlies, not on their heads. Especially when dropping on rooftops it's good to find a place where no one is standing at the moment. That's often the best place for a crate anyway, since it's the side facing away from enemies.
If dropping in terrain, just drop it 10m away from the inf, they can walk that far and you ensure no one dies to the crate.

It's safer and smarter to make them run a lil to get to your crate. Don't drop it on their heads, because injury will follow. If a crate is dropped right on a squad in a hot zone, one RPG will soon smash it to bits.

There'll always be a doofus who runs underneath your chopper where you cant see em. Don't worry, shit like this happens. In general, always try to drop the crate behind some cover or on the safe side of a rooftop for example.