ATTN PR ADMINS: PR COOP Server is on a NEW VERSION - Join the server at least once to register your new ID in server files, then send message to m823us or SemlerPDX and we'll restore it to the Admins list.       (dismiss this message by clicking the "X")  →

DAYZ ???

WWII ???

Antistasi ???

C'mon, a Little bit more info. Asked me the whole time whta happend your arma Server.

• Upvote 1

^^

seems like a wreck of an old german car maybe ~1940 but that outfit gave me alot of questions in my head :D

give us a clue Mr.Mastermind

feel Pain righNow

• Upvote 1

I am not sure if this event has happened yet or not, but here are some notes on the mods you are using as I've seen the list of them under your event mission. 

• Remove WW2_Objects from it, they are included in IFA3_AIO_Lite (All in One)
  • Remove IFA3 Liberation or be prepared for errors and incompatibility with other mods. Another issue with it is ripped objects from other games, and I cannot support it as I respect the intellectual property
  • Weapon sway - if you are looking for any kind of immersion, I would remove it

I have been very busy with IFA3 lately, so I am not sure if I would be able to attend it, but I hope someone is recording or recorded. Take care!

• Like 2
  • Upvote 3