Website Updates and Upgrades are still underway! We don't expect any further downtime, but we thank you for your patience as we restore themes and other elements including the Chatbox.

Complain

R-CON LangMaster

Hello! i would like to write down a complain about some actions that happened around 00:00 ZULU time on bijar std, i don't like doing this, i usually just do my thing with !r command though this is kind of a complain that is probably a bit too long for the amount of symbol limit i can put in pr, i especially dont like writing this down publicly but i am doing this because i wanna know if any other people are being treated in a same way as me by these players, It has been a long while since i writed down a complain onto someone.

So start of the game bijar std, sniper igor hits me up if we wanna fly apache together, alright fine let's do it, we both join cas which sniper igor asks if we may fly the apache together which no response comes out squad lead Masrey goes instantly to jet with a fourth guy joining after us aswell, we take the apache been a 5 minutes doing fine clearing out the bridge from vehicles and tows then suddenly a 777 joins which then we are met with a order from squad lead that we are supposed to come back with the apache and leave the vehicle which obviously will kick us from squad since there will be no other vehicles to play as, ight we kept our heads cool i was a bit confused at start, igor then proceeds to be reported for stealing cas while being in a cas squad i am not sure if it was the same person with the !r. Sadly right when that happened sniper got a crash of pr which obviously crashed the helicopter which meant a kick for both of us and i think another !r for igor wasting the asset, that was a very unfortunate series of events. 

After that we keep our heads cool even though i was steaming a bit inside i did not expressed any of my feelings to this kind person, we decided to join tank squad we take the tanks everything is fine, i decided to keep my eye on the squad lead which they switched and now the Wolf47 comes in place, a member of U777 and the guy he kicked us for to play in the apache, it did not lasted long they died within a short time and decided to steal AA which i used our magic tool !r which binary stepped in and did the right thing, which after that he was called a wallmart sale admin, impressive choice of words in there, then also cas proceeded to tell us that we are not doing the job of killing enemy cas, i am in a TANK, you are a cas your main job is to provide air supperioty over the battlefield.

Everything just kept on going after that they both managed to get around 45 kills within the two and a half of play time of this map, which again i don't mind how many kills you got but if you force someone out for an asset and then proceed to play poorly then there is something wrong. Then i got a squad lead in tank, alright fine i start to be a bit more talkative, giving info over the battlefield and enemy vehicles, which then i am replied from the same person Wolf47 with *keep crying* in the squad lead chat and some baby noises that kept on going for quite a while. I again kept my head cool did not respond with a single bad word or any kind of attack on the person.

The end of the game was quite chill since whiskey was later on in the cas and i think the =VG= tag brought them enough of fear, last time i made such a long complain was about blackburn and if our community has a tag *Good people great teamplay* These two guys have way too far from that. 

I still think you have no right to force someone out of your asset squad, that you suddenly decide you have someone else to play with.

God's mills grind slowly, but surely.

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 6

Those players keep lying, there would be nothing for to invite binary into the squad, they are playing innocent while admin is online, i am writing everything down here because i know its true, i know its in the logs and i want to let everyone know how everything went and how these players act, i always speak out loud when there are people like these, these kind of people have no respect to others neither should they be in this kind of server. Sometimes there are occasions where !r command is not enough and a honest report is in place. I have done it with blackburn because if i were supposed to keep reporting these people, i would not get my hands of from keyboard typing !r and i just want to play the game in peace and respect others in hope they will respect us back.

• Upvote 1

thank you for your complaint.

I was there. Unfortunately I missed this "prelude".

and unfortunately it is the case that as a SL you can more or less kick squadmembers as you wish but if you only do this to gain advantages, you will quickly be ostracized by the entire team because you don't like playing with someone like that.

and if needed, admins can at least remove someone like that from the SL job with "useless SL".

In this specific case, i can't really say which of you was right,..., I don't know what was going on in the SL radio either... However, I have not been able to perceive anything negative from you and igor's side. with wolf47 it was a bit different... We will definitely keep an eye on involved people.

I agreed with you that kicking someone out of the squad because you want his asset is a shitty move. Fortunately, such players often take care of themselves very quickly... I can also understand if that takes the fun and it's good that you didn't push the situation even further.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

We aren't calling you a liar, we both just got the impression (from what you wrote) that there were already Admin(s) online with you at the time and had previously dealt with the player, so you could have continued to report the player to the Admin, instead of ignoring them and telling us here

6 hours ago, =VG= 0100011000101 said:

unfortunately it is the case that as a SL you can more or less kick squadmembers as you wish but if you only do this to gain advantages, you will quickly be ostracized by the entire team because you don't like playing with someone like that.

and if needed, admins can at least remove someone like that from the SL job with "useless SL"

Kicking someone from infantry is one thing, however demanding an asset back when it's being used properly is basically just stealing with extra steps and should be treated as such. I know, really hard to enforce but it's such a rare occurrence anyway.

Thank you for the report @R-CON LangMaster, mot much can be done this late however we'll keep an eye on it.

• VG Seal of Approval 4
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 5

2 hours ago, Ankit_yoyo said:

Lang you are respectful to players and a contributor to the game, I feel bad that it had happened to you. 

It is what it is man, these kind of things always happen rarely, i found out that i am kind of a magnet for these things even though i am not trying to find or start any of this. There is so many ways that he could do to prevent this from happening, he could have locked the squad telling us that he waits for someone, or the least he could have asked with the magic word please to bring the helo back that its he fault and he forgot about his friend, but phrasing it the way he did and after he jumps on a jet he suddenly realizes mid game through that he wants to play apache. Dick move brother.

• Upvote 1

• System locked this topic

@Masrey wrote this when he reported this forum post in order to get a word in:

I had to report that wasn't the case, and he is defiantly lying "FOR A GAME"!
OK This is Masrey, I created the CAS the squad and my friend was loading the map.
So at Bijar beginning  the enemy jets bombing everything and flying over our main so I tried to take one jet to clear the main and after Wolf joined we asked them  gently to return the Apache and take 2 Jets instead, the jets were there in hangers waiting.
They ignored me and didn't even reply on the squad chat then they crashed and one of them left the squad, after that I kicked the second guy for ignoring the squad leader.

Lets make it clear when someone creates the squad he has the right to choose the asset to use and with whom, and I wasn't going to kick them if they landed the Apache and took the F16s.
Last thing I really can't believe that there is someone lying "FOR A GAME" and he has a TIME to write this shit complaint!

Reply from @=VG= The_Polish_Guy included a link to download the tracker if useful:

lol he is saying the same thing as Lang just from his perspective, he just gave us the evidence that Lang isn't lying. BUT I checked the tracker and the only thing I found is the aggressive replies to admins by Wolf47. Also Lang and Sniper were doing a really good job and looks like they died only because of the crash.

I respect the SL making calls on who can take what asset BUT (only) at the beginning of a round... I don't see why he should be able to take assets away from people doing a great job using them.

Attaching a tracker file so you don't need to search for it.

tracker_2022_06_07_02_19_27_bijar_canyons_gpm_coop_64.PRdemo

• Thanks 1