Server PW : vip
(Hostage takers (2) :
If you are interested in playing as hostage taker, send me a PM on the VG site.)
1. =VG= Vanillapop
1. =VG= Ciro
It's been a while, but but it's time for a new round of COOP events. With the 1.6 just around the corner, it's logistically not practical to do any huge events due to the sheer amount of changes the update brings, but we can still do some of the smaller scale ones, so here we go.
VIP Rescue event :
Basically your regular COOP match with a little twist in the victory conditions - Instead of capping all enemy flags or reducing their tickets to 0, to win, BLUEFOR has to locate and rescue the VIP before time runs out.
To achieve this goal, BLUEFOR has to first gain intel by attacking enemy forces. Intel system is pretty simple :
1. Every captured flag gives BLUEFOR 10 intel points.
2. 35 kills gives Bluefor 5 intel points
3. Every lost flag reduces intel points by 15. (Minimum amount of possible intel points is capped at 0)
4. To recieve a hint about VIP location, BLUEFOR has to gather 20 intel points. 20 Intel points are reduced after each hint.
VIP is guarded by 2 "hostage takers" (human players) who will have 10 minutes at the beginning of the round to transport the VIP to a location of their choice. From there, it's up to them to relocate the VIP or to fortify the current location.
(Rules for Hostage Takers :
1. You are only allowed to use unarmed civilian transport vehicles.
2. You are not allowed to use any kind of AT weaponry
3. You are only allowed to use victim detonated IEDs / Claymores.
4. You are not allowed to excecute the VIP until the time has run out
5. If both hostage takers are killed during the firefight, they are not allowed to return to the fight
5.1 if only one of the hostage takers is killed and other manages to escape with the VIP, the killed player is allowed to regroup with the other hostage taker.)
Hostage takers are allowed to use civilian vehicles to move around the map and BLUEFOR is allowed to open fire on the vehicle. If the vehicle is destroyed with the VIP inside it or VIP dies during the shooting, BLUEFOR loses.
Hostage takers are required to stop and exit the vehicle when it has sustained enough damage that light engine smoke is present.
Once the VIP is secured, BLUEFOR has to designate a transport vehicle which will be used for VIP transport and bring it to the VIP. If that vehicles is destroyed during the VIP transport, VIP dies and BLUEFOR loses.
WIN / LOSS Conditions for BLUEFOR :
1. BLUEFOR wins when the VIP is safely transported back to the main base.
2. BLUEFOR loses when the VIP is killed.
2.1. If VIP is killed within 30 minutes of the round start, the mission is replayed. If more than 30 minutes has passed, BLUEFOR loses.
2.2. If VIP is killed by a griefer / intentionally, the VIP will respawn and return to the area.
WIN / LOSS Conditions for OPFOR :
1. OPFOR wins when BLUEFOR is unable to locate and rescue the VIP within given time limit.
2. OPFOR loses when VIP is returned to the BLUEFOR main base.
Additional info :
1. All heavy, medium and air assets are disabled for BLUEFOR. All heavy assets (Tanks, APCs with autocannons) are disabled for OPFOR
2. Engineer kits are disabled to avoid VIP getting killed by a random mine
3. All changes will be server side, so no download is needed.
4. All flags will be active at the same time.
Event rules :
1. BLUEFOR must remain in the main base for the first 10 minutes.
2. Regular =VG= server rules.
3. Commander is not allowed to use the UAV
Maps : (Ignore the assets, if theres interest in continuing after these 3, more rounds will be done on different maps)
Mission 1 : Sbeneh Outskirts
Mission 2 : Op. Marlin
Mission 3 : Ramiel