Website Updates and Upgrades are still underway! We don't expect any further downtime, but we thank you for your patience as we restore themes and other elements including the Chatbox.

Remembering September 11, 2001

Raven800

Though I am a patriot by nature, I won't spout off about America and how great a country it is due to the fact that this community is a global community and not everyone agrees with the government and people of the United States. So instead I invite those who wish to pay respects to this day to view my submission to the memorial of the World Trade Center attacks on my Facebook page.

http://www.facebook.com/note.php?created&¬e_id=10150362071004254

Let us morn the fallen, but appreciate what we have, regardless of how little it may be.

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

... and remember the heroes, they sacrificed there own live, by the effort to rescue the peoples in the collapsing buildings.

They knows that they die but the went in and trying to save so much as they can.

So much selflessness must be honered.
If god exists, i hope, they have a place next to him.

De Oppresso Liber; "to liberate the oppressed"

To those of differing views, I say let the phrase "One nation, under God" mean to you in spirit what it was meant to in the 1950's when it was added - One nation united under the concept of Good. One that tries to create a safe, free environment where the citizens may live, laugh, and love. One that will remain united when this concept is attacked.

We will always remember those we lost 10 years ago today, for they too have lived, laughed, and loved.

I'd like to share our anthem here now in it's original form written by Francis Bellamy, published on September 8, 1892.
He originally intended it to be a pledge for citizens of any nation in the world.
Let us remember the many who took this pledge as immigrants seeking freedom from oppression at the shores of America, as we are a mixed nation of the World united under Liberty.
Let us, all over the world, teach our children to never forget the things and events that have challenged Liberty, so that it may prosper forever.

"I pledge allegiance to my Flag and the Republic for which it stands, one nation, indivisible, with Liberty and Justice for all"

=VG= BLuDKLoT LAN_WROTE ...

the fist person to start any kind of 9/11 conspiracy theory bullshit gets banned....try me.

Fair Warning.

?

ok, well anyways...

I was like 7 when this happened, and i still remember where i was cause school got cancelled, and the really wierd thing is that after 9/11, i really started to consider enlisting xD

i feel sorry after we know that the Terrorist live in Hamburg-Germany bevor go to US to doe that it,s a shame for a land to open the arms to all people in the world they need help, we give food money home and a lot more. and get people they hate our demokratie. i feel helpless, because we are blind to realize. that some terrorist live beside us. the germans stay under shock if we know what happent in the USA. i can,t belive it on my work when i hear the news in the radio, want only goe home to see what happen,t, but can,t trust my eyes after see the first pictures, i can,t comment my feelings in this moment, we lose to many brothers and sisters. and we can,t help him. but ever we stay on your side friends we never forget.
Hans