PR Coop - Maps i am working on

Hey man,

just wanted to say a big thank you for your work!

I only played Adak twice, but I really enjoyed strolling around in that eastern city. That part might look a bit monotonous or repetitive, but it has a great feel to it.

Whole map feels like a nuclear test site, with an artificial town built next to it.

Great work.

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 1
  • Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi there, i wanted to just post some stuff i am working on, i know y'all heard about the Black Gold Lrg that i fixed and basically completely remade, it did not made much success on pr forums sadly wh

So i kinda decided to make some changes take a break from working on navmeshes and do some layers on already built in maps for coop, i made some fixes that melon once did but his were only temporary s

Hey man, just wanted to say a big thank you for your work!   I only played Adak twice, but I really enjoyed strolling around in that eastern city. That part might look a bit monotonous

Thank you, though i am just a guy that makes maps being able to be played on coop or possibly fix them in some way, since i am not the map owner, i just made the whole coop layer for it and coop compatibility and let me tell you it is fucking pain, sadly there are many limitations that really limit me from making more stuff for coop, i have fixed changed or totally reworked plenty of stuff, but only tiny bit of it gets into the core game, rarely devs add your work into core game if it is coop related.

Here is a drifting subaru in pr if someone wanted to laugh a little.
screen092.png

• Haha 1
16 hours ago, LangMaster said:

sadly there are many limitations that really limit me from making more stuff for coop, i have fixed changed or totally reworked plenty of stuff,

Which limitations ?

1 minute ago, =VG= Vanillapop said:

Um can we have that Subaru for the next capture the VIP event?

Depends on where the model came from. Also, you need permissions from the original author. DL'ing stuff from Moddb and copy/pasting  it into PR could cause trouble if you share that to the open. For a private mod it would be ok.