Website Updates and Upgrades are still underway! We don't expect any further downtime, but we thank you for your patience as we restore themes and other elements including the Chatbox.

The Downfall of PR

Ereen

3 hours ago, KOVAC said:

move on!!!

💯

This is exactly what I did... 3000+ hours (not minutes) in VG PR COOP over 3+ years, I had enough and moved on.  I got into Arma (2) and learned how easy it was to make anything we want in it with a little scripting, and into Falcon BMS where a pilot can spend years flying and only scratch the surface of the real operation of these fully simulated F-16's, and finally into proper programming for voice control systems in games, improvements for this website, our TCAdmin game servers web panel, and our dedicated game server(s) - even making my own hardware utilities and game controllers!!

This hobby gets deep, don't ever get scope-locked on a single element such as PR COOP, or even PR in general.  Even around here at VG, there are so many more things to get into and have fun online, from other games to team projects where we can turn our ideas into a reality that many people use.

Even when PR COOP gets boring and 'the same old same old', I still find the PR Events fun to participate in when I'm able, and I hope that others who left PR would feel the same.  It's still a great game, very well designed, and that's why it's still alive after 20 years - but the same can be said about Falcon BMS.  The "good ones" last, and sometimes it's just a matter of finding these new "good ones" that can be (or already are) a welcome part to the VG online gaming community.

After a certain time spent here making friends and hanging out, it is no longer about the games VG hosts or plays, but about the people we play games with at VG.

:tatice_06:

• Like 2
  • VG Spirit 1
  • Upvote 2