Aori

To new players in PR. Please pay attention to your surroundings.

Recently, I have seen lots of newer players join the server and they are kinda clueless on surrounding awareness. Please notice that Logistics truck is NOT troops (trans) truck and they will NOT stop to pick you or your squad up. These truck have limited viewing angle and those NOT have 360 camera. If you are literally next to the truck especially in the back and the driver will not see you when you try to spam E to get in. This lead in to lots of accidental TKs for the driver and it gonna look very bad in logs and it also not fun to get ran over by a truck. Please if you see a logi truck (friendly) getting chase by 5 RPG and a tank plz don't try to run in front of it to stop it because it will not stop (we don't have Brembos 6 pistons with racing pad). Also plzz check your surroundings and stop running WITH enemy especially in desert map or  try to block APC or tank shot that want to kill the enemy, especially when the enemy is carry an rpg . It also crucial that you don't run though a firing machine gun or GMG because some player have higher ping than you and might or might not stop firing fast enough to avoid tks. And please, learn that some vehicle are actually friendlys not enemy. Thank you.

Update 1-incident 1: Please note that some if not all heavy assets required actual name squad to name accordingly to server rule in order to use (PLEASE READ SERVER RULE). Also please learn the actual assets name and use before claiming (AT vehicle, AA vehicle, APC....) Make sure if you actually don't do anything wrong before judging any Admins for doing their job.

Edited by Aori
Update 1 (23 Aug)
  • Like 3
  • Upvote 2

God damn it I accidentally put "the" before pr in the title

4 minutes ago, =VG= BinkleDinkle said:

But how else are you meant to unlock the sniper rifle DLC ?

I believe that you have to donate 69.99 to vg for sniper dlc

1 minute ago, Aori said:

I believe that you have to donate 69.99 to vg for sniper dlc

22 minutes ago, Aori said:

God damn it I accidentally put "the" before pr in the title

for another 69.99 $(!) wen can delete the "the" in the headline.... ;p

• Upvote 1

58 minutes ago, =VG= l3RY4N said:

there is a reverse camera on most logis/trucks. just press c (I belive?)

Yeah it "C" but it usually in inside the truck or 1 side (man, daf, star) and they always stand on the opposite side or very close to the truck soo it blind spot which is very annoying.

Edited by Aori
daf not dad

1 hour ago, =VG= Vanillapop said:

Always makes me chuckle when people shoot at anything with 4 wheels and get blasted in the face with he

Yep just like yesterday in Kami, we drive past a group of inf in the last capture point, they decided to run away and yell "enemy tank, enemy tank" we was driving a mk19 stryker

1 hour ago, =VG= SemlerPDX said:

OT or it's closing - - Off Topic Forum is clearly labeled

Really ? Hmm since this involves players and PR I dont know where to put. How to move it ?

Not moving it ...  I just cleaned up all the OT posts and pinning the topic to the top of the forum for others (and hopefully new players) to see in months and years to come.

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, =VG= SemlerPDX said:

Not moving it ...  I just cleaned up all the OT posts and pinning the topic to the top of the forum for others (and hopefully new players) to see in months and years to come.

Thanks Semler and sorry for the hassle

1 hour ago, KevinBrute said:

The amount of CoD and BF3/4/5 players trying out PR since 1.6 update is still pretty high so...

Well that why i make this. They step in the game thinking they are the center of the world or smt.

but unfortunately you can only see this thread if you are logged in. maybe it makes sense to move it to another place ...

10 hours ago, =VG= 0100011000101 said:

but unfortunately you can only see this thread if you are logged in. maybe it makes sense to move it to another place ...

Hmmm which topic I should put it in ?

On 8/23/2020 at 10:09 PM, Aori said:

Hmmm which topic I should put it in ?

Fix'd.

3 minutes ago, Golden said:

Fix'd.

Oh, thankss