ATTN PR ADMINS: PR COOP Server is on a NEW VERSION - Join the server at least once to register your new ID in server files, then send message to m823us or SemlerPDX and we'll restore it to the Admins list.       (dismiss this message by clicking the "X")  →

Hoops0320

BF3 Reality Mod

Was just scrolling through my my youtube when i saw this:

After being in development for 4 years it is available for play testing if you subscribe to the dev's patron.

Not much more to be said really, the video gives some good info about the game and if you want more gameplay, TheTacticalRedneck has some more vids on his channel.

Looks like it could be a PR 2.0 once fully developed and would be a nice step up from those old BF2 graphics.

• Upvote 6

I've been keeping up with the development and let me tell you, it's got a LOOONG way to go before it's anything like PRBF2.

• Upvote 3

Isn't more like Squad?
Also if anyone has any info about squad, what is a good server like VG in PR to play, Sometimes the server list doesnt give anything, and sometimes just national server (for ex. Russian language servers etc)

2 hours ago, Sky said:

any info about squad, what is a good server like VG in PR to play,

How about the new VG SQUAD Server?  Password is: vgsquad

Find it listed under the CUSTOM BROWSER - filter for "show empty servers" -- we're not there yet, but we will build it up. :drinks:

I'd love to try any Arma 3 PR thing, or anything like it.  We played the Arma 2 PR Mod back in the day, it didn't work too well, and we were already used to better systems for base building, etc. at the time.... Looks like it's worth trying out.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, =VG= SemlerPDX said:

How about the new VG SQUAD Server?  Password is: vgsquad

Find it listed under the CUSTOM BROWSER - filter for "show empty servers" -- we're not there yet, but we will build it up. :drinks:

I'd love to try any Arma 3 PR thing, or anything like it.  We played the Arma 2 PR Mod back in the day, it didn't work too well, and we were already used to better systems for base building, etc. at the time.... Looks like it's worth trying out.

Oooh im missing out on things, will give it a try, thanks!

8 hours ago, =VG= BLuDKLoT said:

Everytime I try to join it says I dont have anti cheat enabled? 

Is it even active? Do they have full servers?

Thing is, All I see from this project as a poor copy paste of the game Squad. Project Reality is in my opinion more fun as it has COOP servers, Squad doesn't, not sure about this BF3 mod though..