Website Updates and Upgrades are still underway! We don't expect any further downtime, but we thank you for your patience as we restore themes and other elements including the Chatbox.

Trivium!

=VG= BLuDKLoT

Ok, so I'm addicted to this stream. It's matt heafy from my favorite band Trivium! Hes streaming everyday because his tour got cut so now he streams live sets. Watch the feed....after he goes live...wait for it. 

https://m.twitch.tv/videos/569922120

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

51 minutes ago, =VG= Fastjack said:

I can hear Nothing because the Music got deactivated because of copyrights. Germany sucks.

Seriously?!  Use an extension!! If I lived in Germany, I would have learned about and used VPN extensions years and years ago.
Here ya go @=VG= Fastjack -- extension for Google Chrome -- turn it on when you want to view stuff, tell it you're from Costa Rica or something -- 
https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/hola-free-vpn-proxy-1-vpn/gkojfkhlekighikafcpjkiklfbnlmeio

best to turn it off again when not needed, will double load websites, slow but it works and it's free.

I mean, I'm not saying that I condone hiding one's location for reasons to bypass government regulations - just to be clear.  But the above is a proper method that works, just throwing it out there.

I'm no pirate, but by no concerted effort on my part, using a computer has turned me into a "criminal" just by using/reusing my old purchased media - with a VPN, you can watch/download/listen to anything without concern that things will change in future:
steal_this_comic.png

• Upvote 1

I used longtime ago (was it hotspotblocker? dont remember the name). You suggested it to me Longtime ago, Semler.

The problem is it cannot solve every problem. How many Clips in YT got castrated because the makers implemented a melody or small part of a song in their Clips? To many ….

On 19.3.2020 at 10:47 PM, =VG= SemlerPDX said:

steal_this_comic.png

true.

In Germany the stupid copyright law forces you to do something illegal. just because a couple of idiots want to make more money ... i own thousands of records and collect music but i buy practically nothing new anymore but only second hand because something like that cannot be supported. I also have 1.5TB of music on my computer. and the damage caused by the copyright law is much greater than it would be if this law did not exist. But the money would then go into other hands...

meanwhile I'm so pissed off by the music and film industry that I wish them the greatest possible damage and hope that the mass of people will eventually come to the conclusion that more expensive pop cheaply produced garbage is. music by heart and not just because of the production, nothing had to cost. but you have to search for it ... then you hear that the musicians have to live from what ... yes, they can go to work. from the point where you reconcile your "art" with earning money it is no longer art because you automatically no longer do what you have in mind but have to watch that you are selling. that can only be shit.

kisspng-chaos-computer-club-chaos-commun

Whatever dude - wasn't trying to turn this into some political discussion, was trying to just make a joke with a comic, no need to grab your pitchforks and torches - and what's with that massive picture you posted? that's not how alpha channels work :tatice_03:

• Upvote 1

21 hours ago, =VG= SemlerPDX said:

wasn't trying to turn this into some political discussion, was trying to just make a joke with a comic, no need to grab your pitchforks

against the music industry you would also need a damn big pitchfork.^^

Unfortunately, the comic is not a joke (even if it is funny).  if you collect music and like more than a handfull of bands you have a problem to stay "legal" in this coutry.

but i also didn't want to make a political discussion out of it, just confirm your and fastjacks posts.

offtopic:

21 hours ago, =VG= SemlerPDX said:

and what's with that massive picture you posted? that's not how alpha channels work 

lol

these are 2 logos of the choas computer club that are interwoven. the skull is in the original the sign of the german post office which was responsible for the telephone connection in the 80s and the screen simply shows networked computers. both pictures are from the 80s.

the ccc started out as a small hackers meeting in backrooms and is now the only independent and non-central association of experts with a non-conservative thinking and has even become a consultant to the German government in places...

the ccc is always on the edge of legality because it does things like hacking voting machines and then publishes it or provides instructions on how to protect your IT against the police and forensics. it would blow up the forum to explain what the ccc does ... officially they of course do no illegal things. but people who publish videos are called "you can hack everything, you just must not be caught" I would call pirates^^

https://www.ccc.de/en/

https://www.youtube.com/user/mediacccde (many english translatet videos)

9 hours ago, =VG= 0100011000101 said:

it would blow up the forum to explain what the ccc does

dude I would have been happy if you left it at a one liner about the pic being linked to some group.  You have completely derailed this entire thread, brah