Sign in to follow this  
IHarryXx

Merry Christmas to all.

I bring no presents BUT i have good wishes for everyone... Have a good christmas stay safe and i hope you get what you asked for. I say this now because I'm not going to be around for the next few days because I have family round and I nver see them because I live in the countryside and they live in the city. I can't wait to speak to you all after Christmas. Merry Christmas all.

I didn't... It just stuck with me some how... One Xmas when I was too lazy to change channels.... Must have been that second helping of cheese cake.... Besides you got no control over the remote when extended family are around... sigh..

Merry Christmas and Happy Oorah to whatever you guys celebrate, thanks for making this such a great community! I truly appreciate it guys. I wish I could buy you all puppies.

Blud

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays... reporting live X-mas morning on my new iPad... (with a bunch of body wash and body spray, (whats the family saying there? lol)
My kids got me a Iron Maiden "Killers" T-shirt and a "Sons of Anarchy" T-shirt... both XXL, (again, what is the family trying to tell me, lol.))

Magnum50 LAN_WROTE ...

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays... reporting live X-mas morning on my new iPad... (with a bunch of body wash and body spray, (whats the family saying there? lol)
My kids got me a Iron Maiden "Killers" T-shirt and a "Sons of Anarchy" T-shirt... both XXL, (again, what is the family trying to tell me, lol.))

Hahah your family thinks you stink and your fat LOL!!!

Magnum50 LAN_WROTE ...

Get used to it man, I got the same for the hygiene gear, but i didn't score any cool Maiden stuff! They love you.

I hope you all have a great Christmas and Happy New Year! I hope Santa brings you everything you wanted, if he didn't, win the rest in our Arcade.

yeah, hope you all had a great christmas eve with your family and friends :)
my bro loves the LP from "Prodigy" and my mum was amazed by the spice rack i built for her :)