Website Updates and Upgrades are still underway! We don't expect any further downtime, but we thank you for your patience as we restore themes and other elements including the Chatbox.

ACE/ACRE Domination Teaser HD

=VG= Murderface0151

hey guys,

just finished my first "proper" video for Arrowhead and just wanted to post it in a thread for feedback and also so more people can see it, trying to spread VG around a bit more on the youtube side of things, so if you have 2 minutes give it a watch and see what you think.

or http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GXyQUPicBNw

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Way cool video! I know what it takes to get all the cuts and titles goin - you did an amazing job! Hope you're getting the hang of Sony Vegas - it does get easier, trust me.
Keep up the good work, bro!
!2cool

A side note about monetization of BI Studios Intellectual Properties:
I noticed you have monetized your video - wanted to take this opportunity to tell everyone who makes Arma 2 videos:

BI Studios loves us! They have even prepared a license for us to use in YouTube that grants us the rights to make money off our fan videos that include copyrighted Arma 2 objects, images, menus, and even the awesome music by the composer(s) they bought the Arma 2 soundtrack from.

Normally, you'd have to "lie" to get past the license part in a monetized fan video - but with BI Studios, you just have to paste this bit into your YouTube vid's license area:
User Monetization of BI's games Audio and Video content(e.g. Youtube Partnership Program)

You copy the license quoted into your YouTube vid's license area, and you'll notice they want you to DL the PDF document, add your name, and info, and email it to David and Ota both, with the email subject title:

(example for murder's video:)
[Audio&Video Monetization]+Veterans Gaming ACE/ACRE Domination Teaser HD

eazy peazy - but if you want, I can go ahead and do this for anyone, as I submit one myself with each Arma 2 video I produce and then monetize. Just let me know, or do it yourself - no rush, they won't get "sue-y" on you, it's just what one is supposed to do to legally make money off them and their products.

!cheers