Website Updates and Upgrades are still underway! We don't expect any further downtime, but we thank you for your patience as we restore themes and other elements including the Chatbox.

French Grenadier GL Sight

KevinBrute

I'm just gonna leave this right here cause I've seen quite a few people struggling aiming with this specific kit. Quick tip: Use std for inf layout and alt for maps with heavy vehicle assets like tank or apc. With std you get 5 rounds of HE and 1 AT, for alt you only have 3 HE but 2 AT. However, you still need to be working with LAT or HAT to finish off the enemy vehicle. Since it requires 3 AT rounds to the side or the rear of the tank to successfully take it down (and only an idiot would be putting rounds to the front).

P/S: SL, please do us grenadiers a favor, pull out your GTLD and tell us the exact distance to the target because every round counts, and guesstimating takes time and experience.

fr_grenadier.png

• Like 4
  • VG Seal of Approval 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 4

12 hours ago, =VG= keed said:

The only worthwhile grenadier kit out there. 😁

That and the grenadier kit with the M79. I hardly miss my shots with the "Thumper", even with moving targets, but somehow I'm clumsy with the M203. I love the grenadier kit, the only complain is the firing sound of the M203. That thing is just a tube, not a rifle.

• Like 1

On 6/15/2021 at 4:22 AM, KevinBrute said:

That and the grenadier kit with the M79. I hardly miss my shots with the "Thumper", even with moving targets, but somehow I'm clumsy with the M203. I love the grenadier kit, the only complain is the firing sound of the M203. That thing is just a tube, not a rifle.

'Nam alt kits, you are effectively a grenadier with 15 HEs(more than modern grenadiers) and 5 smokes(same), but you also got half a job of a breacher with those 13 buckshots. Jeez that grenade vest is thicc.