Jump to content

Recommended Posts

That was cool! But it made me cringe that the way he "stopped" the experiment was to pull the melting cable out of the socket... can you imagine if it didn't pull, but just slid melted plastic into his fingers as he stripped the insulation and immediately pulled that voltage through his body?!  Not sure if the surge bar was any more or less unsafe than the janky heater thing itself.

Funny as hell!
 :tatice_03:

  • Like 1
  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Like he said, he is glad to be alive after the experiment, i was laughing more when i read the comments on youtube. Here is the best of them:

 Room is vibratingggggggggggg... Glass is jumpingggggggg.. water is splashinggggggggg... Even more saaaaaalttt......

"I can"t believe I do this." XD

"It's going to end up really horribly" ... Keeps adding more salt

MORE SALT!!!! I thought he was about to open a black hole

 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Jesus Christ. That's so ridiculously dangerous and stupid it shouldn't be allowed on YouTube. People tend not to read the disclaimer nowadays. 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×