Website Updates and Upgrades are still underway! We don't expect any further downtime, but we thank you for your patience as we restore themes and other elements including the Chatbox.

Battlefield 3 Squad

PanamanianDevil

I'm available many evenings around 7:00pm EST for anyone who wants to play in a Battlefield 3 Hardcore server and truely run as a squad.

I will follow a squad leader and their orders in-game and would expect the same in return if I was the squad leader.

I've never had more fun in any game than when there is true team play in Battlefield 3.

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yea, though not hardcore, or player vs. player, our Project Reality server is a true team-play paradise. It's the mechanics of the AAS, Attack and Secure, as well as so many other elements, that allow Project Reality such longivity while doing without all the newest graphics engines.

If I had BF3, I'd join you in a hardcore match, but I'd certainly not go without a cross-section of players from the PR server including Poffadder, Robotfungus, melonmuncher, and others.

Take some screenshots if you get the chance, PanamanianDevil - it would be cool to see a window into hardcore BF3 PvP matches!
!fans

Hmm, sounds like you guys are into the BF2 PR quite a bit. I have serious time in the old BF2 and 2142. http://bf2.statsverse.com/stats/pc/SergeantJay/#infantry But I really am amazed by how far the graphics have come along. I re-installed 2142 about a year ago and the game looked like total crap to me by comparison to the current graphics. It's funny, I remember them looking pretty good.

you don't play PR for the graphic though they look much better than vanilla BF2 you play it for the teamwork. and its got 4km maps and 128 player servers and the maps are very nice. there is about 13 different faction and many map its just a great game and you can really see the amount of work put into the mod.

SemlerPDX =VG= LAN_WROTE ...

but I'd certainly not go without a cross-section of players from the PR server including Poffadder, Robotfungus, melonmuncher, and others.

i played a few rounds with basically a squad of me and poff...i was playing either engy or recon and he was playing support with C4, trying to run up to tanks and plant c4 on them...it was a pretty hilarious round. but yeah the bf3 experience is a lot better with some good squadmates. especially if you plan on flying helicopters.

you can add me on origin (Terremer), but i dont regularly play BF3 anymore. id play a few games here or there though

Terremer =VG= LAN_WROTE ...

PR's a lot of fun. It took me a while to get into it, but once you start to become familar with it you get more engaged and its a lot of fun. Especially if theres a lot of people on working together.

also i wont be home for another day or two but i'll try to catch you then.

I have a question, is PR coop against AI or multiplayer?

sgt-barclay LAN_WROTE ...

also want relisum and teamplay try arma 2

Yes, I'm surprised the PR community isn't into ARMA 2.