ATTN PR ADMINS: PR COOP Server is on a NEW VERSION - Join the server at least once to register your new ID in server files, then send message to m823us or SemlerPDX and we'll restore it to the Admins list.       (dismiss this message by clicking the "X")  →

Mr_Riddle

can't connect to the ts server

I need help about teamspeak, everytime i try to connect to the teamspeak server, it will get disconnected from the server because of "the time difference between the server and client is too large", do i need to change my timezone to the one where the server is located ? or is it because of the latency will be too large from where i live from ?

this happens if your timezone is -+6h to the serverclock... try to setup the timezone on your machine.

• Upvote 1

41 minutes ago, =VG= 0100011000101 said:

this happens if your timezone is -+6h to the serverclock... try to setup the timezone on your machine.

Glad someone knows about this... been doing this for ten years, not sure that I've ever heard of this issue with our TS3 before.  :drinks: Cheers, Binary!

• Upvote 1

On 5/2/2020 at 9:42 AM, =VG= 0100011000101 said:

sorry for the late reply,  thanks for the tips

• Upvote 1

9 hours ago, Mr_Riddle said:

sorry for the late reply,  thanks for the tips

Did that work?  Is that the valid solution we should point others to if they have this issue?

• Upvote 2

On 07/05/2020 at 8:52 PM, =VG= SemlerPDX said:

Did that work?  Is that the valid solution we should point others to if they have this issue?

Yes indeed it does.

Clockwise.PNG.4f4cdb4e691033dc97c2eacf5453147e.PNG

On 02/05/2020 at 7:42 PM, =VG= 0100011000101 said:

Thanks for the solution. that happened to me today for some reason.

• Upvote 1