Website Updates and Upgrades are still underway! We don't expect any further downtime, but we thank you for your patience as we restore themes and other elements including the Chatbox.

I got a Ban

Mainsan

Hello everybody, Last friday I was banned by the PR VG Coop Server. Username TF47OR-6Hausmann.
At the end of a map at the last flag point, everyone had gathered near a big carport and started firing at the vehicles, I did the same with my grenadier, and with one of my flying grenades, two teammates are at the point I shot for run and were unfortunately caught by the explosion. I apologized immediately. I follow strictly to the rules and have never noticed otherwise by TKs or other and would ask for my ban to lift again.

It was an accident and I think the admins reaction is overdrawn. Other users are warned before something happens, I do 1 Mistake and

immediately was banned.

Not nice.

Greets Hausmann.

I think i was the banning admin but not sure. To much smacktards the last 2 days.

Was it on Ramiel last flag? If yes than my Action wasn't overdrawn. I think your Action firing nades into the blueberries is overdrawn. 

Everyone is running to the last flag and you spam nades into them. 

I didnt spam nades to last flag while mates running there. The whole team was on last flag and startet firing on cars in a big carport, me too with my grenadier, and 2 Team mates decide to run to the cars and in my nade. shortly before the Round ends.

@ Hoops0320 i wrote everything in my Text what you need.

Game; BF 2 Project Reality Veterans Gaming Coop Server

Nick:TF47OR-6Hausmann

Last Friday Evening 8.November.2019

Team Kill Accident with Grenade

I follow strictly the rules, this was an accident at the end of round while everyone firing on cars in a carport shortly before the round ends.

It was not a pretentious act, something like intended team killing would never come to my mind.

It was an accident and the admin has made because of too many disturbers on that day a wrong decision in my eyes  and I would be very happy if I am released again.

I appreciate this rigor and rules in this game and server and therefore I like to come back again and again, this incident was a stupid Mistake (final destination style) and in the future I will also end the round when everyone starts to spin, making sure not to make any mistakes.

Thank you very much

You were banned by FastJack for massive teamkilling.  I can see why he perceived this as end of round teamkilling, an apology was not apparent, and it was swiftly followed by yet another teamkill.

RULES:

2. Teamkilling

Intentional teamkilling

Intentional teamkilling of ANY kind is strictly forbidden. This includes:

• Intentionally shooting and killing friendlies
  • Forced teamkills (e.g jumping in front firing MG)
  • End-of-round teamkills.

Accidental teamkilling

Accidents happen, but always show courtesy and apologize. If these teamkills occur frequently, you will be warned and subsequently kicked or banned.

[16:15:18 T2 SQUAD 1] =VG= deathdealer203: !setnext kaz coop std
[16:15:21   TEAMKILL]  TF47OR-6Hausmann [usrgl_m4ugl] WARDOG WARHAMMER101
[16:15:21   TEAMKILL]  TF47OR-6Hausmann [usrgl_m4ugl]  Arthya
[16:15:23     GLOBAL] =VG= Kavelenko: !setnext Kol coop std
[16:15:24   TEAMKILL]  wellleeee [c4_smallexplosives]  Colt1001011
[16:15:25 T2 SQUAD 1] =VG= deathdealer203: l
[16:15:25   TEAMKILL]  TF47OR-6Hausmann [killed]  WingnutDX9
[16:15:37     TEAM 2] =VG= Fastj@ck: !b hausmann tking massive
[16:15:37 DISCONNECT] ' TF47OR-6Hausmann' disconnected
[16:15:39   TEAMKILL]  wellleeee [ushgr_m67]  bao-y0000u
[16:15:39   TEAMKILL]  wellleeee [ushgr_m67]  Cel_Coronel-Everton
[16:15:39   TEAMKILL]  wellleeee [ushgr_m67] WARDOG WARHAMMER101
[16:15:40 T2 SQUAD 1] =VG= deathdealer203: !setnext koz coop std 
[16:15:42     GLOBAL] =VG= Kavelenko: !setnext koz coop std
[16:16:22     GLOBAL] =VG= Kavelenko: you ok with that one FastJack?
[16:16:27 T2 SQUAD 2] =VG= Fastj@ck: stop that fucking teamkilling
[16:16:41     TEAM 2] =VG= Fastj@ck: stop tking or get banned
[16:16:47     TEAM 2] =VG= Fastj@ck: no
[16:16:55     TEAM 2] =VG= Fastj@ck: i'm not ok with that tking

Please be patient as we wait for the banning admin to post up.  You have no history of bad behavior on our server that I saw, and if you can follow the rules, and be careful to make sure people know when a mistake has happened (text chat helps), you may be allowed back on the server.  Again, we will wait for the recommendation of the banning admin, FastJack.

• Upvote 1

It was an accident and the admin has made because of too many disturbers on that day a wrong decision in my eyes  and I would be very happy if I am released again

If i was the banning admin and it was on ramiel map than your tk showed up between the 5 other tk's . It was end of round and the ENDOFROUND Teamkilling started.

I believe your story but i'm not sure yet if i banned you but your name sounds familiar to me.