Website Updates and Upgrades are still underway! We don't expect any further downtime, but we thank you for your patience as we restore themes and other elements including the Chatbox.

Pseudo-Regular Flights

Harlequin

Hey all!

I'm eager to have some pseudo-regular BMS MP flights. Things have been slow on the BMS/FF front over here for the last few weeks, so i thought i'd reach out to see if there is still any interest.

Because it's been a little slow here, i've been considering hooking up with a virtual fighter wing. I hesitate as i suspect i will always be somewhat of a casual pilot, and the VFW's seem pretty intense. I have always enjoyed the "generally" relaxed atmosphere here, while still maintaining a high level of skill and some humour as well.

So... is there interest in some regular flights? A running campaign that someone is willing to host on their machine perhaps (not a dedi, just a series of save games)? Anyone who just wants to tag along with me and laugh as i a) forget to set master arm on; b) forget what i've bound my brakes to while landing; c) shoot you down with a heater just 'cause i got excited and you "might" be a bogey... etc.

Probably a bad time to be asking considering the release of BF3 this week, but i'm anxious for some fun.

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm in man. I had a few flights today, so I guess it's just about scheduling. Just need to get in the channel and wait on people to join in. That's always the best way, but I'm there for some regular flights. I'd like to finally work through an entire campaign.

• 4 weeks later...
Kneejo LAN_WROTE ...

That must've been me, Ram. I'm always scanning the TS servers for flights. I guess most people who find the BMS forums quite quickly find Archer's TS and hang around there.

How big is the BMS userbase here at Veterans?

How sad for them. Kneejo tell them about us and bring your ass too! !gundown We're having great fun here man and Archer is a dick!

Cheers.