Sign in to follow this  
=VG= Calv

26/5/12 Session Signup.

Oh guys, I wish I could be playing with you guys, but I have no idea what new (boring) adventures will come this saturday... Damn it sounds great to have a Harrier bringing hell.

I'll be around. I'd love to use the mortar. I'll start practising some MRSI. If I cant be on the mortar I'd like to just be a rifleman in any squad.

poffadder =VG= LAN_WROTE ...

I'll be around. I'd love to use the mortar. I'll start practising some MRSI. If I cant be on the mortar I'd like to just be a rifleman in any squad.

Cool, make sure to have ACRE downloaded and working before the event.

Mortar depends on the numbers we get, looks like we have a lot of "maybes" so if we're short in the teams then may need you as infantry.

Calv LAN_WROTE ...

PanamanianDevil LAN_WROTE ...

I'd be interested in some organized gameplay. When are you guys running this mission?

Saturday 26th, 19:00 GMT.

(This post was made at 15:55 GMT if it helps with any timezone issues.)

Thanks for the reply Calv. I'm afraid I've committed to a cook-out at my sisters house during that time. If I converted it right, that converts to 2pm EST. I'm usually available on Saturdays but this being Memorial Day weekend, I actually made plans for a change.

I'll keep checking the forums because I'm really anxious to play some Arma 2 again.

Calv LAN_WROTE ...

I'd be interested in some organized gameplay. When are you guys running this mission?

Saturday 26th, 19:00 GMT.

(This post was made at 15:55 GMT if it helps with any timezone issues.)

Thanks for the reply Calv. I'm afraid I've committed to a cook-out at my sisters house during that time. If I converted it right, that converts to 2pm EST. I'm usually available on Saturdays but this being Memorial Day weekend, I actually made plans for a change.

I'll keep checking the forums because I'm really anxious to play some Arma 2 again.

Same time every week, next week we will be using the ACE mod aswell. The signup thread for that will probably be up between Mon-Wed.

well, its definite now: we're going to bavaria, so i will NOT BE ABLE TO BE THERE in that ARMA event.
i wish you good luck and good aim ;)

yep I'm at a BBQ at 4pm EDT on Saturday.. so I should be around before the event to help with troubleshooting but I'm gonna have to bail on the actual mission.. sorry guys.

We need to re-order the squads based on current RSVP numbers. Also, if someone who is not signed up, perhaps someone such as BLuDKLoT or whoever, would like to be a streaming cameraman, I can make it possible.

Basically, we make an independant slot, make independants neutral to all sides, give him 117 and 148, and full use of GCam (gigan's flying camera module). He will be able to record video, and transmissions over certain main command radio channels. Invincibility and neutrality will allow him to teleport on map click within range of radios, but also ensure that cameraman is ignored by battles.

I don't relish the though of leading Charlie again with 2 fireteams I've never worked with/are extremely new to ACE and ACRE. Any chance Jager or any other LAMBS trained players would help us to round this out???

SemlerPDX =VG= LAN_WROTE ...

We need to re-order the squads based on current RSVP numbers. Also, if someone who is not signed up, perhaps someone such as BLuDKLoT or whoever, would like to be a streaming cameraman, I can make it possible.

Basically, we make an independant slot, make independants neutral to all sides, give him 117 and 148, and full use of GCam (gigan's flying camera module). He will be able to record video, and transmissions over certain main command radio channels. Invincibility and neutrality will allow him to teleport on map click within range of radios, but also ensure that cameraman is ignored by battles.

I don't relish the though of leading Charlie again with 2 fireteams I've never worked with/are extremely new to ACE and ACRE. Any chance Jager or any other LAMBS trained players would help us to round this out???

I've been updating the teams as people have confirmed whether they are gonna be here or not.

sorry due to a very recent change of plans i'm heading home for the weekend and wont have a computer that can run ARMA. Sorry guys, i want to be there :(

Yeah im here Finished my days work ;D rest of the day too chill cya there lads ;-)

Note EVERYONE who can please prepare before hand to Shorten any delays ;-)

LAN_WROTE ...
Same time every week, next week we will be using the ACE mod aswell. The signup thread for that will probably be up between Mon-Wed.

Thanks for the info. I'll have to do some research on how to install the ACE mod with the Steam version of Arma 2. Believe it or not, I've never installed a mod. I've always been extremely critical of any kind of modification. I always worry it'll mess up my game or worse. But I've got some friends of mine encouraging me to do so as well. I just may give in.

I'm the kind of guy who won't even install a demo because the thought of having it leave registry entries or folders behind after uninstall bothers me. LOL