Website Updates and Upgrades are still underway! We don't expect any further downtime, but we thank you for your patience as we restore themes and other elements including the Chatbox.

Funny song from PR

reverb61

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the worst is that because there is a fanatic minority of the people in that country which wants to bring death to the "infidels in the western world" there are innocent women and children and fine men who just want to live and do their jobs like you and me who now have to suffer from the wars named minorities have begun.

i havent yet understood why those terrorists and fanatics fight.
maybe i6ts just playin stupidism they follow.
when i think about those innocent dead and the fanatics which forced the western world to intervene there, im sometimes really ashamed of being a human.

The majority of the people in third world countries can't read or write. So if you can read and write you possece alot of power. That knowledge are known to the fantatics of Islam. There is good muslims that just want to get on with there lives but the get over shadowed by the muslim fantatics. And remember that fanatism is all about insecurity. If you are insecure in yourself and your faith you may take other religions in the wrong way, like they are trying to change your belives and that's not the case. It's a shame to see that these fantatics don't know the key values in life. To love and to respect other people no mather of there race, religion, political opion etc.

As long as that the people of these countries remain analphabetic and lack propper education they will always be controlled by the fanatics of Islam.