• Announcements

• =VG= SemlerPDX

VETERANS-GAMING PROJECT REALITY COOP IS BACK ONLINE!   01/24/2020

Thank you all for your patience this Saturday!  We had a bit of an issue with the PR COOP Server that started as a simple editing error, and you can blame me because I approved the !rules edit, then outsourced the task to someone I've just began training to help manage the PR COOP Server files (one of only 5 people, including myself) and things went sideways with some missing commas in the Admins python - then, unrelated I'm assuming, our entire AI folder was wiped possibly during the 5+ hours of troubleshooting that happened before I woke up.  The R-DEV Alon was kind enough to help me troubleshoot my dump files and logs in Discord, and I got it all back online after that.

TMI -- Server back online, and that's why it was offline.  Won't happen again like this, making new SOP's and communications protocols among those of us with file access.  Cheers!
Sign in to follow this  
=VG= BLuDKLoT

So I buy domains....

And so I bought one that was very cool gheyness.com my wife laff'd at me and thought I'd be stuck with it forever!

Well today I find this in my Inbox:

Hello,

I have a question about your domain name "GHEYNESS.COM"

Does anyone own this? Can I buy it?

I can be reached at chadmaestro@xxxxxxxxxx.com.

HA HA HA! A family friend told me about .com buying. Glad it's paying off for you! I'll admit, I was in the same frame of mind as your wife, until I read this post!
BUY BUY BUY!

You don't make much unless you score a sweet domain. I just spoke to a guy that owns "www.vg.com" and he's turned down offers of $300k! He says the site gets 2000 unique visits a days just from searches for video games. He said he'd lease it to me for $3k/mo..LOL I about shit myself. If I had $3k to lease something it would be a damn Ferrari! But I guess he scored with that one. He said 2 letter domains are HOT right now....I guess he's right.

The most I've made so far selling domains is $40, but I haven't seen this guys offer yet :)

Scott,

2 letter domains are the rarest real estate on the web. It's like ocean front property - there is only so much and the demand is only increasing while the supply is decreasing.

I would consider leasing VG.com to you for $3,000 per month. The domain gets more than 2,000 unique visitors per day just typing in VG.com and most of them are looking for video games.

Andrew

He said he'd lease it to me for $3k/mo..LOL I about shit myself. If I had $3k to lease something it would be a damn Ferrari!

For 3000$ per month .... ??!! 36000$ per year ?!
Say him, for the half, we're able to send him an Mr.Johnson, every !spite month, who will take care of his ravenousness.