Website Updates and Upgrades are still underway! We don't expect any further downtime, but we thank you for your patience as we restore themes and other elements including the Chatbox.

DayZ Lingor

ZeroZOMG

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

followed some dude in regular DayZ for awhile,
saw he was using a weapon not in DayZ, hacked weapon. after he killed like 5 new players with only beans, no weapons for fun, then I finally got a proper chance..

Came up behind him, said ''Requiescat in pace'' in local and emptied my makarov clip in the back of his skull.

never felt better while playing ANY game.
THAT is when I realized that COOP in DayZ is just for fun and giggles.

Amen to that PITN. I remember when my group had 13 vehicles on one server. Hidden near the edge of the map. It was a lot of work and all we ever did was go to the same gas station and then head back. After losing all 13 vehicles I felt free from the grasp the game had over me.

Dayz is a lot of fun and I've never had the adrenaline experience that I got from encountering other players in Dayz in any other game I've ever played. Its awesome and unique.

But sprinting 13-20 clicks a day in a game just aint fun.

for me DayZ is a kind of relax, ACE is fun but it is stress, my heartbeat and blood presure rised up, i been at 120% ... but DayZ is fun, i go around with Fastjack, enjoy the landskape, fire some rounds, eat what i find and we try to find places where no human was go before... you know like the enterprise in space... and we have alot of fun and adventures... just looting is boring, same building in an out..mhhh no no way

Another big issue is, we playing without bandits. !ninja

Normally, if a group start looting for 2 or 3 hours at the same place, they will be ambushed.
Without bandits, you must not fear to die if you go around to salvage some gear or beans.

With bandits, you must play smarter, start sneaking and hiding because you're the next possible prey and i think that will improve the teamwork more as it currently is.

Survivor groups stick more together to protect their mates by looting and the bandits build up some pact of darkness to loot the survivors.

I think we must change some of our point of views about DayZ.

Any suggestions to that what i posted?

I have an idea !crazy

What you all thinking that we start playing with bandits?! I mean a fixed bandit group and a fixed survivor group.
Like Blufor and Opfor or axis and allies however. We can plan this as event, including server reset, i mean ,start from beginning.

Today i got the idea with Sgt.Morrison to group up an bike gang (banditgang).
Each side have an teambase (hide it good mates) and than we play the game as it was design for.
Survivor hunts bandits and vice versa and we try all to survive the zombie apocalypse and live in disharmony together
!russian

Feedback

TortiaBoy =VG= LAN_WROTE ...

it just got old for me, simple as that

And what is the message now? You bored of the game or playing an event with us or bored of the bugs or whatever Tortia or you don't like the mod?
A little bit more constructive critic would be helping more bro.

For all info:

We paying a server and don't really use them much so i started to make it a little bit more interresting to us and the guys, who want to play DayZ. If we playing "looting only", no wonder why we have no fun and getting bored of it. No challenge.

But all options to make an better DayZ server aren't used currently, because the lack of INTEL, what can be done and what is possible.

Maybe other members can give their 2 beans too to the suggestion.

FJ

I know what you mean Wooz. I like "playing ACE/Acre" too.
I love our own missions and ACE events too and hanging around with more players.

But what you thinking about bandits vs. survivors Wooz? You like it or you stay by ACE/ ACRE, Insurgency.

I talked with PAS, Iffn and Echo too and they like the idea and pigfarmer maybe too.
How it looks with the non-bored players? Before i start any efforts to make DayZ better i want some more feedback.

@Savage, Eclipse, Semler and Poffadder and all others What you all thinking?

i think perhaps we should re-direct our efforts to more heavily support the public servers, show them that we are always on station and push the popularity of the Insurgency server to number one, i dont see many =VG= members on their much except the regulars.

these are only my opinions but i think members need to consolidate and get organised with all of this stuff. wether it be DayZ, ACE/ACRE Insurgency, weekend events, community based promotion or whatever. we need to choose a few things and do it, do it well at that. everybody needs to get involved at some level or another.

some of the posts above are not good... minor bickering should not exist in here. we are a Clan and a friggen awesome one, if we all pull together we can accomplish something amazing so please dont be lazy and do something for the Clan, and for Bludklot who has made this work.

sorry to post this in here (didnt know where it would go) but i think we should be able to accomplish a lot more with 46 brains. like i said this is just my two cents

Yeah that is a good point and I'm as guilty as the next guy for not being on Insurgency more. I will try to rectify this.

With regards to DayZ... I was never a huge fan of it to begin with although it was fun when we were all playing it... I think it just got too easy/repetitive once we all had super weapons and supplies. Perhaps some banditry would be a good idea?

Personally I liked the MSO stuff a lot better.. but that is my $0.02

Ok, than its better to cancel the DayZ server.
Why throwing money and energy out of the window? Make no sense to me.
It isn't so, that i will see the server up. It was more to populate the server more. If no one like it, drop it.
Don't waste ressources/cores and let run another game on it like Murderface mentioned.

If i want to play DayZ, i can go to a non-=VG= server. That's simple.

Right, Well most of us here have played for a very long time... and we are used to the arma where nothing ends... not like the DayZ at the moment... You get an m4 SD and NVG's theres no point playing anymore...

We're all used to playing like Insurgency.... where everything is diferent every time... nothing ever plays out the same... but DayZ its just too simple now... Its so easy... theres no challenge... 1 person takes on a town easily.

That is why none of us are playing it. Theres no appeal to "Beating The Game" anymore.. im sure if you played Regular insurgency for the shear scale of the hours we have.. you'd see our point of view..
Also for refrence i dont think tortia ment it the way it came across..
I also compleatly agree with him..