Website Updates and Upgrades are still underway! We don't expect any further downtime, but we thank you for your patience as we restore themes and other elements including the Chatbox.

Arma Session Signup - 12/05/12

=VG= Calv

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well it'd be important to stress that when CAS is used it's not gonna be a case of just flying around engaging at will. Depending on the mission you may spend a large portion of the time sat on the runway or in a holding pattern until you're needed.

My ideas for future campaigns would be to have separate objectives for air support and then making them available for CAS once their objective is complete, or incorporate the blakes_pins mod that allows a FLIR camera to be added to aircraft meaning that it'd be possible to have the A-10 orbiting a target area providing recon data until called in for support.

that's usually how i would operate is work in conjunction with ground forces, will not engage unless ground forces identify targets and give me the go ahead, and a laser mark always goes down nicely with that lol. not blowing diamonds down my dick but im probably one of the best pilots on Arma lol :P

and that sounds really cool man, would be interesting to get that FLIR camera going. i've always wondered about using the screens in the aircraft - with that mod it would seem a lot more realistic aswell as more practical and useful

Calv , if possible i need a MG slot (mk48) , don't like DMR and cannot be a good FTL cause my english not good and have a little problem to understand all the commmunication lol.but can be follow orders right ! if Castor is FTl , maybe can put me in his team , i understand very good when he talk in english .and this time i have no problem with my sounds , ACRE is ready ! ans me too, see you later all.

OK server should be ready to go with CBA and ACRE. In Six-Updater server browser you should be able to add it as a preset and install, update and join server... SU will download and install the required mods. If you need help with this please join teamspeak BEFORE the event starts and we'll get you sorted.

VETERANS-GAMING COOP | Community Event

password is: acre

I did have problems with getting it to work so I've disabled sig checks and battleye on that server for now.

Eclipse - did you get Six-Updater installed OK?