Website Updates and Upgrades are still underway! We don't expect any further downtime, but we thank you for your patience as we restore themes and other elements including the Chatbox.

SWTOR

PITN

SWTOR has been opened for pre-release and on Dec. 20th the public will be allowed ingame aswell.

I am already ingame with a few characters on the side of Light. Bennu, Pitn and Bastet. My Dark side characters will come later. !butcher

You can find me on the West Coast PVE server "Wall of Light". See you there!

!kungfu

http://www.youtube.com/user/swtheoldrepublic?feature=pvchclk#p/u

Can I get a dedicated forum for SWTOR please.

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah. it looks as any mmo is expected to look these days.

Gameplay wise it is similar to the previous KOTOR games with lots of new stuff plus of course the MMO aspect.
They really seem to have focussed a lot on the quests and story so hopefully will avoid the usual MMO style grind quests.

WoW clone is a bit harsh, it wasnt even close to WoW. NGE made a great game into one of the worst mmo's indeed. I'm so glad they are pulling the plug on SWG for good in december. One thing I will miss from the new SWG is the customization of items, crafting and player housing. That stuff was really good.

BTW Outlanders I used to play it for 3ish years. Was on Wanderhome server.

=VG= Outlanders LAN_WROTE ...

Anyone here played old Star Wars Galaxies?

Was on the server Corbantis from launch date 2003 to the first Combat Upgrade (when the game was 'killed'). I had a Bounty Hunter in which I perma-deathed 2 player Jedis before the game switched to skill loss. Boy, did I piss off a bunch of people with those Jedi kills !fuck I also had a Jedi character unlocked through my Bounty Hunter and a second character/account that I used as a Master Doctor for BUFFs/healing.

Release dates:
December 20th 2011 for North America.
December 22nd 2011 for Europe.

Sub fees:
? 1 Month Subscription: $14.99 (?8.99/?12.99)
? 3 Month Subscription: $13.99 per month (one-time charge of $41.97/?25.17/?35.97)
? 6 Month Subscription: $12.99 per month (one-time charge of $77.94/?46.14/?65.94)

Less than 3 months to wait.

I registered on the SWTOR site and I was looking at making a GUILD.

I was wondering if any of you were interested in SWTOR and if we should create a guild?

There are different choices such as Rebuplic vs Sith and PvP vs PvE vs RolePlay etc.

So let us discuss it and come up with a name etc. and we can set it up!

• 2 months later...
First post in this thread updated.

SWTOR has been opened for pre-release and on Dec. 20th the public will be allowed ingame aswell.

I am already ingame with a few characters on the side of Light. Bennu, Pitn and Bastet. My Dark side characters will come later. !butcher

You can find me on the West Coast PVE server "Wall of Light". See you there!