Website Updates and Upgrades are still underway! We don't expect any further downtime, but we thank you for your patience as we restore themes and other elements including the Chatbox.

Assassins Creed 3 to have 4 player coop

PanamanianDevil

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Rumors abound about this topic. The truth of the matter is that Ubisoft had Microsoft pull the add from the store immediately.
This leads us to believe that either Ubisoft doesn't want Microsoft "tipping the hand" on a possible suprise or simply that it was initially erroneous.

I wish they would expand the Co-op to more than 4 people. Why are game devs always doing this with Co-op? BF2 took the prize with their ridiculous 2 player Co-op, but let's at least get 12 in there gee whiz. When the day comes that we have the ability to create our own game we'll get it done right even if we're the only ones playing it, lol.

its always 4 player coop cause that's as many as you can fit on one console. Although with most games anymore you cant even coop splitscreen so idk. Maybe they just kept the old splitscreen number.

It would make sense that they could up the number for assassin's creed, as its an open sandbox game, you think they could just put a huge limit and have everyone run around the city.

Another thing I noticed in the trailer was how the assassin was jumping through the trees. At first it might not seem that significant but if you watch, it appears there are several path options for the assassin. Instead of the traditional climbing of buildings and such, the assassin can now climb trees and choose different paths. That approach has the potential to add a whole new element of strategy to the series. Imagine having to decide the correct avenue of approach to an encampment of enemies... now imagine being able to coordinate something like that with 3 friends. That has seriously got my attention.

lupago =VG= LAN_WROTE ...

True, anyway its good to see a change, Ezio is a good character but they were abusing of him xD, have to play revelations though.

Revelations is the only title of the series that I didn't purchase. But for the shot at a decent coop title with unique stategy in AC3... I'm there!

PanamanianDevil LAN_WROTE ...

lupago =VG= LAN_WROTE ...

True, anyway its good to see a change, Ezio is a good character but they were abusing of him xD, have to play revelations though.

Revelations is the only title of the series that I didn't purchase. But for the shot at a decent coop title with unique stategy in AC3... I'm there!

I am only interested in the story, the brotherhood's multi was fun for a bit but after some rounds its just the saaaame, Ill buy revelations whenever it is 10? or less in steam xD. And i am not going to play ac3 if i have not played revelations so... its going to take sometime for me to go on with the story xD