Website Updates and Upgrades are still underway! We don't expect any further downtime, but we thank you for your patience as we restore themes and other elements including the Chatbox.

Gift from the past

=VG= GRNANDGLD

It's kinda weird how you can find these videos freely on youtube, there is plenty of videos with actual fighting and i have no idea how is this even possible.

I am impressed by you guys, i would never be able to go into actual fight, as a graphic artist my imagination is very strong and even seeing some of the actual ww2 movies is very emotional for me, i would shit my self being there.

insert the pacific i shit my self joke here, "You left a trail boy, they gonna find us now"

2 hours ago, LangMaster said:

It's kinda weird how you can find these videos freely on youtube, there is plenty of videos with actual fighting and i have no idea how is this even possible.

I am impressed by you guys, i would never be able to go into actual fight, as a graphic artist my imagination is very strong and even seeing some of the actual ww2 movies is very emotional for me, i would shit my self being there.

insert the pacific i shit my self joke here, "You left a trail boy, they gonna find us now"

this is the dark side of youtube:)) you can find very ez things that should not be in youtube for public