=VG= BLuDKLoT

Star Wars Battlefront II Beta

6 posts in this topic

Hi guys,

I pre-ordered star wars battlefront II and got access to the early beta and its kinda fun. If anyone else has it add me on Origin username is the same BLuDKLoT and maybe we can get a few games in. The gfx are amazing! The dogfights take some getting used to, but it's really been fun so far, I've been doing more of the ground n pound and loving it. Lemme know if anyone has it or plans to get it. Blud

I'll give it a try when I am back. I worry a little with gfx I dunno if my gtx750 can handle this game

It should be fine Rotblut (Min requirement is a GTX660) - I think you'll miss out on the beta, it ends on the 11th. :mellow:

11th? i though it was only till yesterday! xD Good thing i didn't deleted it yet. Time for more clone action!

I'll be waiting to see how this one turns out.  I've got my eye on a few others first, but I'm glad the Battlefront series is getting the space battles it needed!

Hey Blud,

Does it have a decent joystick setup now? I have the first version of BattleFront and that had crappy game controllers which I found to be off putting. If they fixed that I might be tempted.