Website Updates and Upgrades are still underway! We don't expect any further downtime, but we thank you for your patience as we restore themes and other elements including the Chatbox.

Players on the bot team on PR COOP server

Nowherrmann

I noticed this happening when we had the OPFOR event last week, but it keeps happening.
Sometimes when a player joins the server, they are placed on the bot team and can't switch teams until they spawn or they might not know the server rules and just remain on the bot team.

I dunno how to fix this but we need it resolved. For now, the "!switch playername now" command, seems to be the best tool.

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
Don't know if the thread is still relevant since it was made during the OPFOR event but I noticed it too as above. We were on Muttrah and some guy was CASing and mortaring us. I asked him to please switch since it was against the rules and all I got was defiance.

It was the perfect time to violate the rules too, I got on the TS as I was trained and all the few =VG= users I found were either AFK or not in charge of the PR server.

Ah well. Here's to hoping they comply next time.