Minrah

Can not connect 4.34.3

I just downloaded a clean install and I do have U3 updated. bandwith set to 300 and IP 199.0.207.230 not sure why its not connecting, server down?

It connected, tired joining the main campaign and couldnt touch the launch button. After so I disconnected and restarted the game and will not connect now =/. 

I know maintenance is tomorrow. I guess ill wait for that to finish then try again. 

4 hours ago, Minrah said:

It connected, tired joining the main campaign and couldnt touch the launch button. After so I disconnected and restarted the game and will not connect now =/. 

I know maintenance is tomorrow. I guess ill wait for that to finish then try again. 

No, the Falcon BMS Sever maintenance was completed -- Server now running 4.34.3 (U3) -- what remains is our other dedicated server in Germany, it will have downtime but that will not affect Falcon BMS Server or it's IVC Dedicated Server

Today, I found the server CTD at 1900 Day 2 -- exactly 24 hours after the last CTD.  I'm watching it closely, this is atypical.  Please let me know if the server is not joinable and I will jump on it.

:hi: