NOTICE: Our Project Reality Demo / Tracker files are not getting uploaded here to the website.  We are working on the issue and expect it to be resolved within a few weeks.  The files are still being recorded, and will be provided to anyone including public players via direct request.  Send a message to (in order of availability) SemlerPDX, STARK, or m823us, with the date/time and map name, and we will provide you with the corresponding file.  Thank you all for your patience!

Does VG have a official discord or is it only limited to Teamspeak, If not, i'd be more than happy to set up a discord for VG with Semler's permission of course. It'd be great to have a place to chat to all you beautiful people and talk about games like Falcon BMS and Arma and Space Engineers and Ark and all that. As well as being able to have a admin post when events are run, so people like me can know when it is and i can join in on the wonderful fun this community has. 

• Upvote 1

Front Page Overload. It's there, just look on the right, below TS3, above the chatbox... Huge letters ;)

Edit: I see you found it. Cheers! :drinks:

Edited by =VG= SemlerPDX
  • Upvote 1