Website Updates and Upgrades are still underway! We don't expect any further downtime, but we thank you for your patience as we restore themes and other elements including the Chatbox.

Insurgency edited for =VG=

PITN

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...
Hi PITN,

I recently seem to have a problem. When joining the server and getting to gameplay, I can't select any night-vision weapons when played on night. It says my squad already uses that weapon. It even tells me that when I'm the only one in my squad. Same with any TWS equipped weapons (well there is just one ;-)).
Jager told me to post this here in the forums
I already replaced my ArmA online profile but that didn't help.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
I must be doing something wrong here. I have connection problems to Insurgency Server since I installed the PMC and BAF dlc. The procedure I took was to simply install the two .exe's as I obtained them; on top of my currently patched Arma 2: Combined Operations (DVD-ROM) Install.

This is the screenshot:

(also, this screenshot would say all BAF key errors if I disable PMC as described below. Both have problems.)

Like I said, perhaps I'm doing something wrong here. The only way I can connect to Insurgency now (workaround-style) is to rename the two folders BAF and PMC to something random like BAFZZZ and PMCZZZ. Then, when I load any game .exe, I can connect to Ins, though I'm back to low texture BAF and PMC items, of course. (thanks Iffn, for the idea!!)

First I'd wonder about a corrupted file or something giving you bad sig checks. Look at where you got them.

Second, Ins server uses ver2 sig checks so it is harder to spoof.

Third, when I had issues with my installs I eneded up uninstalling and doing this:
-Install first cd/dvd/dlc game etc.
-Run game and join a mp server.
-Patch
-Join a mp server.
-next game addon.
-Join a mp server.
-repeat etc.

This is the only error I could find in the logs. Every error so far has been the same.

16:45:43 Player =VG= SemlerPDX: Wrong signature for file addons\chernarus.pbo

Found a link about your problem. It has to do with Ver2 checks and certain vendor copies of the game.

http://www.realitymod.com/forum/f440-pr-arma2-general-discussion/102608-server-anti-cheat.html

• 2 months later...
Also, I might add, the fix for the above problem is to reinstall, THEN install BAF and PMC addons, then patch. If you patch before installing BAF and PMC DLC, you get V2 sig check errors like that... This was pre - 1.60 patch that I fixed that. Just wanted to updated this if anyone else has that problem.