Sign in to follow this  
Harlequin

Lest We Forget

I wanted to say "thank-you" to all veterans and millitary folks here for your courage and sacrifice on this Remembrance Day (as it's known in Canada).

OORAH and Semper Fi to all those that have served. Only you know true sacrifice and the pride that comes from military service. Thank you all past and present.

Happy Veterans Day!

Some asshole said next to me, that he had to sit for 2 hrs in school and listen about it. He said it was boring.

The fucken dumb ass will live free for his life while those die to give freedom to him. Makes me mad.

Guest =VG= Raptor902
hmph, we had a 2 hour speech in school that i had to be part of... i was glad to meet all the veterans from my town and thank them for serving before me. losers like that kid u mentioned Dman can go find a small hole and die.

that's pretty disgraceful. even though i'm not really an old man yet, lol, i hate today's youth. so focused on fads and social status'. someone needs to give them a slap and a large forced injection of reality.

Someone in my school started shouting "Fuck the War" during our 2 minutes silence, So inconsiderate.
On a good note, I'm getting ready for Remembrance Parade in my town tomorrow, Lots of Marching for me.

It his right to say so!.... He may not understand what we do to protect his freedom, but it is his right to say otherwise. That is what WE do to let our children to speck their mind and hope to NOT send them to War.... I hope my son never sees that I I have seen in the field or battle. But his family should know what their sons, family members, friends should know know they are fighting for your freedom and our freedom to make what we have true to this day. GOD bless him for expressing is FREEDOM. But never forget the ones who gave it to him!

Rangers Lead the Way,

HeadShot_Kill_Bill

but during a two minute silence in respect for the dead? i think that's a low. fair play he might not agree with the war, but there is no need to be so rude and inconsiderate. probably just doing it to get a laugh the spineless f**k