Website Updates and Upgrades are still underway! We don't expect any further downtime, but we thank you for your patience as we restore themes and other elements including the Chatbox.

Livestream

=VG= BLuDKLoT

Hey guys,

If you go to our Livestream page you will see we are now streaming. If you would like to embed your XFire Broadcast Page to our Livestream page then send me the embed code from your page and I will post it up. When you are gaming simply activate your Broadcast and your in-game will stream on the page.

I would like to have several embeds on the page so when people are viewing, they have several channels to choose from. What would be even more cool is if say we had 6 stream posted and all 6 were in the same Squad playing, that would be some cool video to watch, lots of views, etc... i know that won't happen without scheduling, but you see my vision now yes? Also, having more channels ensures someone is always gaming so there should always be something for others to watch, diff games, etc.. We gotta try!

Send me your Embeds!

1. launch game

2. Activate Broadcast

3. Alt-Tab to your page and grab the embed

4. Send to Daddy

Thanks.

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic