Website Updates and Upgrades are still underway! We don't expect any further downtime, but we thank you for your patience as we restore themes and other elements including the Chatbox.

Unban TS3 (Ban still up)

=VG= Fastjack

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

there are multiple entries based on unique id numbers (no way to know who they are) instead of based on IP or Username -- all of these entries read only "troll". I'll admit I've had some lazy tags on my own bans, but this as a whole must stop as we cannot tell who banned who or even who is banned.

I'll inform the TS3 admins that descriptions must now read something akin to "troll -- semlerpdx" and only ban via Username or IP address and NOT Unique ID.

I removed the one entry I had for simply "troll" but there is no current ban listed for your IP or your user name. If this doesn't work, I'll have to unban EVERY entry labeled only "troll". Like, you remember the end of the original Ghostbuster's movie - it won't be like that. ;)

Try again. Let me know. Back in a few.
!hi

Give me a list of any/all IP addresses you use and I'll check for ban. You have none associated with SSauce or 136.0.234.189 here on the website, so there is no "authorization" check in place, at all. Aside from the fact that it checks for unauthorized logins from different IP addresses, it doesn't prevent them from connecting if proper login information is provided. Only small bug is when multiple failed login attempts occur on an account, then you'd just not login for a few hours and try again, and it would work. I have no problems logging in from my PC, or laptop, but I rarely use my cell phone, so I often have login errors on it.

One way to force that would be for me to delete any failed login attempts to your account, but I cleared it just the other day so it's a short list and you're not on it.