Website Updates and Upgrades are still underway! We don't expect any further downtime, but we thank you for your patience as we restore themes and other elements including the Chatbox.

Banned for Music on TS

Teejay001

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Teejay001,

You joined our channel and everyone present said, "Hello." You did not reply. Not long there after you started to play music. Your TS3 registration showed you as a 'GUEST'.

Everyone present went for the ban button but I just happened to be quicker.

I don't engage in conversation with people that behave in a trolling manner. They swiftly get the boot.

People should not join channels and spam music, soundboards, or other disruptive activities. I don't like having my game, task, activity disturbed. I don't appreciate having to ALT-TAB out of my activity just to deal with juvenile behavior.

Your ban is lifted. However, further disruptions may result in a permanent ban.

Respectfully,
PITN

Hey PITN,

Kind of strange cuz I was in Lounge with my friends..Have always my name when I join.. And yes I join the channel where U was in.. Dont know how that happen.. But we had fun in the lounge channel with playing music..
Anyways sorry for this thing what happen last night.
Thanks for youre answer! I still cannot join on TS but I think it will be possible soon..

Regards,

Teejay