Website Updates and Upgrades are still underway! We don't expect any further downtime, but we thank you for your patience as we restore themes and other elements including the Chatbox.

aram2 bad player

=VG= BLuDKLoT

i hate to complain but today and yesterday there has been a player by the name of 2 lt terdu who has been team killing if you get on HIS motor or he like to fly the A -10 over AO and drop all his bomds on us .ask him only to do this when requested and told me he would do as he liked .
i`m not sure of his battleeye guild no. is but i`m not the only one who was say that terdu was spoilling the game AKM Recon1 and totalboffin were also on today and saw and heard what was going on ,AKM was there yesterday sorry when terdu was being a d@*k.
i wondering if theres a log that can been seen by you guys to confrim what i am saying and to see if you can get his guil number
i`ll leave this with you guys many thanks CHILLRA

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I was on the server too and have seen what happend. At last he shoot with granades on a Blackhawk full of players and shoot those down ho get out (I was hit too). He said he could kill us all because he was killd by a satchel placed on a cache, although we told him to go away (I think a timer was set).