Website Updates and Upgrades are still underway! We don't expect any further downtime, but we thank you for your patience as we restore themes and other elements including the Chatbox.

Community Event - Saturday November 24th

=VG= SavageCDN

For those that can't make it... I'll need some help later this week testing the mission so let me know if you're interested.

Also if numbers are low for the event I might swap out this mission for another one.. this one really needs a good 14-16 players minimum. I was thinking the Faffindale tank mission....

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Castor =VG= LAN_WROTE ...

True, luckily the weapons dont have bent barrels !lolol

The fact that those rifles are zeroed to 300m does not mean that the RH weapons packs are broken. A large majority of standard military rifles are zeroed as such ranges, otherwise the range the round would travel would be far shorter, and it's drop more severe. Certain barrel lengths or modifications may change the zeroed range of some of these RH weapons, but the fact remains that it is not an unintentional outcome or in any way different from the standard BI or ACE weapons and zeroing.

The barrel is not curved, it's the travel of the round that curves - so rifle barrels are actually pointing up a bit, so much that you can notice it with your naked eye.
You may see the 3+ inch end of the barrel coming out of the heat shield, but inside it does not travel a straight line back along the line of sight, but falls at an angle straight down above the mag well:

Here is a simple diagram that will explain better than words (the curved line is the path of the round):

Ok so far we only have 9 confirmed players and I'd like to get the list of required mods up by tomorrow at the latest.

So... I'm thinking of doing a different mission instead as the Namalsk one really requires more players.... maybe pushing Namalsk back a week or two. Any thoughts or objections to this? I have another mission (Faffindale) we could use or perhaps look at MCC/some other mission.

For the Namalsk mission yes but since we only have 10 confirmed players I switched it up for another mission. This one is really a tank / armored battle so I figured it was useless to add the RH packs for it. Definitely next mission though !download