Website Updates and Upgrades are still underway! We don't expect any further downtime, but we thank you for your patience as we restore themes and other elements including the Chatbox.

Could someone please enlighten me?

=VG= Murderface0151

so i have a little discrepancy with the =VG= OA servers...

when i hit join, i load up fine... can be in the lobby and select my slot yada yada yada... then as soon as my virtual feet hit the sand i am instantly booted, Battle eye says it is my ping. This happens on the Insurgency server. i'm not sure about the Domi because i don't have the mods to go on there yet (love that internet).

this is really saddening to me, because that Insurgency server is the absolute number 1 reason i joined the forums. i wanted to be part of the community and stand by those who play OA in battle and become part of the team... but now i can not, and it is frustrating. i am having to turn to other servers such as TAW and 7Cav but i don't want to play with them, i want to play with you guys! hence why i'm here writing this message.

could someone please fix this small issue for me? please :\

thanks,

Your loyal troop, Murderface.

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I changed the Domi(CLAfghan) server last night per your instructions - just opened up the flood gates, we don't have numbers yet anyway and I wanted to Aussies to have a fighting chance of getting in.

Hey, Murder, maybe I should just mail you a 4GB flash drive with a ton of wicked Arma mods on it...lol!