Website Updates and Upgrades are still underway! We don't expect any further downtime, but we thank you for your patience as we restore themes and other elements including the Chatbox.

Combat Helo (AH-64 sim)

Guest Chaz

I've been following this sim for a while. Sorta, kinda the sequel to Jane's Longbow 2.

Here is a rotorcam video just released. Hope you didn't just have a full meal. !f5

* Catch more news with pics and video at the Dev's blog: http://combathelo.blogspot.com/

[yt=560,340]eCkT1q55YQg[/yt]

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

dman248 LAN_WROTE ...

This a game? When its suppose to come out?

Yes, a work in progress. Check the Developer's Blog link in my original post. Many more pictures and videos. Initial talk was to be have it released at the end of 2010, but I'm sure "it's released when it's released". A CH-47 Chinook add-on also on the table.

Here is the developer's YouTube channel with more videos: http://www.youtube.com/user/CastleDeacon

Flight demo test video released recently:

[yt=560,340]Y6ILqIQDaio[/yt]

Robocop LAN_WROTE ...
This will be awesome when it gets done. Black shark is cool but it cant beat a good Apache sim. I just wonder if its going to allow MP pilot/copilot like longbow 2?

There's no word if it will allow MP with 2 pilots, but I wouldn't see why not. DCS Black Shark is a good sim, but single pilot attack chopper is just too much work and not very enjoyable... trying to hover, shoot, and evade groundfire at the same time.

LB2 online was freakin' sweet. My first real breakthrough into online gaming/flying. Hoping this sim will carry on its tradition.

• 6 months later...