Website Updates and Upgrades are still underway! We don't expect any further downtime, but we thank you for your patience as we restore themes and other elements including the Chatbox.

Are you guys sick of desert? Utes event is coming!

=VG= .Blizzard.

I was taking every bit of info from last botched event. Now I am 70% done building an event that is only PVE and also a bit simpler. No more asset rush ( flying across the map or driving) nor too much useless walking (++ Fatigue is off, Sway should be on - can be changed, ACE-Medical enabled). 

I will be posting details soon about the event. For now this week-end is only for testing the demo.  

We only have a limited number of slots for the mission  and the Zeus slot is only for debuging. I won`t be spawning in things unless it is absolutely necessary. 

Demo testing:            Friday ~ 18:00 UTC

All are free to join using the password:           muncher

Mods are here:            https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2115753805

Server:                          VETERANS-GAMING | Insurgency ACE | TS3.VETERANS-GAMING.COM

Thank all for joining the last event and I am sorry for the failed mission! I hope this one will turn a bit better!

.Blizz. :hi:

• Like 2
  • VG Spirit 1
  • Upvote 1

14 hours ago, =VG= .Blizzard. said:

I`ve tested the mission today. It works ok-ish It still needs some polish and well the players to play it :)). Hopefully it will be ok with the few settings set. I hope some of you have the time to spare and play friday. 

i'm 100% gonna play if you guys going be on teamspeak 

• ZULU

GMT - UTC - PRT  

• Your Local Date and Time

(Your Local Date/Time)

Important Information

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy