Website Updates and Upgrades are still underway! We don't expect any further downtime, but we thank you for your patience as we restore themes and other elements including the Chatbox.

Fuel tanker out of the 909th

Minrah

I'm getting old and my mind seems already limping. Good thing I'm not a horse, wouldn't like a headshot!
Checked my local save and apparently I forgot to disable HQ fragging on the 910th. The 908th on the other hand looks fine. I even did a test flight so .... *picard facepalm*
HQ disabled was intended for both of them, so would be great if you can set that for the next restart. For now we should be good since Minrah already fixed my little brain fart.

Now please excuse me, have to bash my head against a wall for a few minutes :D

• Upvote 2

No, it's Day 7, just checked the server and appears to be running fine.  Haven't restarted with proposed change because of what you wrote about your workaround and what Brain wrote when I asked about the problem...

On 8/30/2016 at 8:05 AM, Brain said:

HQ disabled was intended for both of them, so would be great if you can set that for the next restart. For now we should be good since Minrah already fixed my little brain fart.

I'd be happy to roll it back to day one with the proposed change when you all want.  Just let me know

• Upvote 1

yeah I thought it worked, I still get bad timing to be honest I dont think a server restart is going to work or do anything so I say keep it as is unless brain has another idea or if someone else can frag a flight from those two tanker's to check if its something on my end that im doing wrong. ill see if I can find out more about this issue =(. Thanks for working with me about this Semler I really appreciate it

• Upvote 1

Successfully set up a KC-10 (910th) for refueling just now. Take-off set 20minutes in the future. Server response was a bit slow due to the long uptime but it worked.

You frag your own flights regularly so I'd say we move one of the tankers to another airbase and see what happens. The current one is pretty crowded so other flights might be interfering. It would mean you got very unlucky every time you tried it as I had no issues so far :(

EDIT:  All Tankers fixed, turned off HQ Fragging on all the above listed Player Tanker Squadrons  Sept. 22, 2016 -SemlerPDX