Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
=VG= TEDF

Operation Awakening

7 posts in this topic

Hi all!

Event factory wishes you all Happy Holidays! Current event making progress has been slow due to various unfortunate things, but fear not - work is still going and the projects are not dead! One of the campaigns has been finished and the second one is near completion as well!

With Chirstmas and New Years Eve getting closer by day, we would like to present you an early gift! A teaser for upcoming campaign that will be launched early next year.

Event Factory thanks you all for your continuous support - You guys rock! Happy Holidays and peaceful end of the year to you all! !cheers

TEDF

Amazing video TED, I hope I will be able to make this one.
Got only one question: what country is the red - black - yellow flag from (1:30) ? Cause germany is black red yellow :P

My stupid error has been fixed and new version is being uploaded. Should be up within 20 minutes

Got only one question: what country is the red - black - yellow flag from (1:30) ? Cause germany is black red yellow :P

Not correct bro. It's black, red and gold.

Looking forward to it.

Would also be awesome if we can have some event in the future as opfor :)

Trailer can be described whit 1 word only:Amazing! Cant wait for the new stuff,and of course, I wish You all a Merry Christmas and A Happy New Year!